Archnemesis Recipe Hinting

I just want API call to get mods from archnemesis tab.
just make sort option and button that make us to choose which recipe we want to do (after discoveried it). So we don't have to find it and check recipe every time.
the inventory needs to be bigger like 2 or 3 fold, cant really complete tier 4 and 5 recipes when you actively have to know what to pickup from the ground in order not to fill up your tab.

my guildmates feel the same way

its a hassle if you cant pickup stuff or actively have to decide to not pick a particular one , because oh yeah i needed that for recipe x y, but im not building that at the moment and i dont have inventory space anyway.
Feels just bad.
I played a ton of scourge because the mechanic was so fluid with the existing gameplay loop. With the current league just to get the challenges done i have to spend a minute alt tabbing to check a list and see what mods i need for my arch nemesis completely interrupting the fluid gameplay. It's very very unsatisfying. i don't know how you can possibly think people can/want to memorize these complicated recipes just to interact with the league mechanic effectively. Not even min maxing, just effectively. Not only that but also as others have stated the inventory is simply not large enough. I find myself leaving 7/10 mods i find on the ground because "i dont need this particular mod at the moment" only wishing a little while later that i could find that exact mod i left on the ground.
Last edited by creathius on Feb 10, 2022, 5:53:32 AM
WE. NEED. MORE. STORAGE!
The actual inventory is too small to manage, and the fact that we can't open it whenever we want make it hard to plan recipes
This was a great take on it, but the biggest issue for us who don't want it all discovered is the fact the inventory is way,way too small.
I cant get to t4 recipe in any way without using a "cheat" sheet
"
DanielChaves wrote:
The actual inventory is too small to manage, and the fact that we can't open it whenever we want make it hard to plan recipes

You can open the archnemesis inventory whenever you like.
For me its a button left to enter
A bigger inventory foe archnemesis is a must. We can't do anything with the current one. It is too small.

A recipe book should also be given for all discovered recipes. Or at least say which other components are needed to create something
This still need an increase for the inventory size. I have a bunch of half-bake recipes cramped together and finishing one means throwing away components of another.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info