[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Is there any benefit to getting Precise Technique if we get the Accuracy for it?
"
NoiseTank13 wrote:
Is there any benefit to getting Precise Technique if we get the Accuracy for it?

Pretty more attack damage does not include dot. Actually, clicking on Precise Technique on pob make me deal less damage lmao
"
jTerminalz wrote:
Is there a way to craft up a belt? I've been waiting for trade to post one, but most of them are pretty subpar.

Maybe try to use fractured ones
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Hi,

I did something wrong with bulld, dying at 10-11 maps to often. Psl guys look at my charackter and help with mistakes. Now im earning money to buy ring with despair and i will look for shield.

Thx
"
PopePleb wrote:
"
NoiseTank13 wrote:

Pretty more attack damage does not include dot. Actually, clicking on Precise Technique on pob make me deal less damage lmao

Honestly a relief, was dreading that if were true, now I can just try and get 100% accuracy and nothing else lol.

How do you all do bosses like Black Star? I tried it and it just felt agonizingly slow.
Hey great build! Having a lot of fun with this.

Two questions: you list that the build has ele ailment immunity. Not sure if I am missing something but how do we get that?

This is my build here - any advice for stuff to fix would be great!
https://pastebin.com/xwr8xihb

Thanks!
"
kiuas wrote:
Hey great build! Having a lot of fun with this.

Two questions: you list that the build has ele ailment immunity. Not sure if I am missing something but how do we get that?

This is my build here - any advice for stuff to fix would be great!
https://pastebin.com/xwr8xihb

Thanks!

Purity of elements, which you are running in your diadem so you are good.
Last edited by PopePleb on Feb 11, 2022, 9:33:40 PM
aha I see it ! Thanks that makes sense now.
-- nvm I misspoke
Last edited by Kj1 on Feb 12, 2022, 12:55:44 AM
I don't understand where curse immunity comes from. If the flask contains only 65%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info