[3.19] Poisonous Concoction AutoFlaskFinder, detailed guide.

Hi, Can someone pls tell me what i am doing wrong. Mapping is good, but bossing for me its just suffering I know i'm 93 now, i have clusters, despair ring, divergent pc, but seems its not enough.
"
Hi, Can someone pls tell me what i am doing wrong. Mapping is good, but bossing for me its just suffering I know i'm 93 now, i have clusters, despair ring, divergent pc, but seems its not enough.

Still struggling? Cause looks like you have spent alot on that build :O
Last edited by LordDuckiie on May 29, 2022, 6:39:50 AM
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"

Not as much, I think about 200c. But yea, guardians and Sirus, especially Sirus, it's so hard, so long.
"
SpaksO_O wrote:
"
LordDuckiie wrote:
"

Not as much, I think about 200c. But yea, guardians and Sirus, especially Sirus, it's so hard, so long.

Not sure how good this build is supposed to be for bossing, but everything except uber bosses should be fine. 200c is not that much tho. How did you get all that gear for 200c :O?
Hello, is the frenzy variant better than the normal one? seen a lot of people doing it, but haven't seen a video to judge if it is...
Also, what could I improve in this build? currently doing pretty ok in t16 maps and most bosses, but i feel like the dps could get better, I just dont know where to go to.

Thanks!
"
Cewwoo wrote:
Hello, is the frenzy variant better than the normal one? seen a lot of people doing it, but haven't seen a video to judge if it is...
Also, what could I improve in this build? currently doing pretty ok in t16 maps and most bosses, but i feel like the dps could get better, I just dont know where to go to.

Thanks!

Read new guide section, and imo frenzy setup sucks.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
How is this build doing so far in 3.18 with all the rare mobs changes, etc?
"
Kohtas wrote:

Great, got my 100 on maps this league.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
"
Kohtas wrote:

Great, got my 100 on maps this league.
twitch.tv/maydie13

discord.gg/CkSaqGx

youtube.com/ontop13
Thanks alot for your work and this amazing build!
I use the variant of your build with x2 nostalgias and ashes of the stars, works pretty fine :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info