3.17 Cyclone Firestorm Inquisitor

So will this build perform before your acquire leadership's price? I understand not to expect the mirror tier standard performance like in the video but I just want to make sure this build isn't item gated behind a very rare neck.
"
Throttlezz wrote:
So will this build perform before your acquire leadership's price? I understand not to expect the mirror tier standard performance like in the video but I just want to make sure this build isn't item gated behind a very rare neck.

The necklace is only for scorched and brittle. Without the necklace you lose the benefit of those, which is a base crit chance increase and some pen, up to -30%. This build has 55% ish crit chance without the necklace, and you can use a diamond flask, which you can also allow to be use automatically when full. You do not need the amulet at all. If you want you can get ashes of the stars amulet for +1 to all skill gems and 12% quality.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
"
Rippster wrote:
"
Jgizle wrote:
"
Rippster wrote:
Dude. Saw videos, must try!

PoB soon? Thanks for the info!

Updated with a pre-update POB. Be aware that damage calcs are incorrect, and gem info is not updated to 3.17 changes.

"
Throttlezz wrote:
This sounds pretty neat, but I have no clue what the entry gear would be.

The great thing about cyclone is it doesn't really have any required entry gear. This build uses staffs, so you will want a staff eventually. But you can level with ground slam, sunder, or what ever you want, and swap to cyclone later as you get gear. Most people don't like cyclone at 28, but I switch asap. You can start off with searing touch at 18 and then swap to martyr of innocence at 52. Any staff with spell damage, fire damage, and fire damage to spells is good early. You can craft with essences as well. Your weapon itself can do no damage at all, as long as it has stats to make firestorm stronger. Of course get resists where ever you can. This is a relax, get currency, and buy upgrades or make your own as you can. With the new atlas passive tree, there is going to be so many more options for getting currency, farming your own gear, and so on. The new abyss stuff allows you to get 5 and 6 stat jewels, which is very strong. All the rogue exiles and torment stuff means plenty of drops that could be useful. There is essence galore to try and craft something nice. If anything you can even spec into delirium specifically to get your own cluster jewels. Don't worry to much about not being able to get the gear, because it will come.

The most difficult item to get is Leadership's Price, an amulet from Heist. I believe the only way to get it is from the "Time-Lost Relic" divination card.

Awesome, thanks!

Question, I saw in the video he was running Chaos Inoculation, are you planning on creating an end game build for that? I'm thinking CI would work great for this build.

That would be nice. I'll have to see what I can do.

"
Lfprocc wrote:
Hey Hi,
im new to this game but the pastebin link doesnt work for me. COuld u help me out guys? It says Error: In 'OnFrame': Modules/Build.lua:160: attempt to index field 'mainOutput' (a nil value) strack traceback...
How can i fix this?

You have to be using the beta version update of POB. Go to options and turn on test builds.

Last edited by Jgizle on Feb 4, 2022, 2:11:27 PM
Updated POB for 3.17

First off this build has been fun and looks great, however im beginning to struggle at T7-9 maps. getting overwhelmed by "content bosses." Some syndicate bosses, essence bosses, league mechanic bosses etc... just pop, and dead.

"
ark30 wrote:
First off this build has been fun and looks great, however im beginning to struggle at T7-9 maps. getting overwhelmed by "content bosses." Some syndicate bosses, essence bosses, league mechanic bosses etc... just pop, and dead.

It will get easier when you get the suggested gear and items. Without seeing a POB I am sure your physical damage reduction is not great. This is solved via items with armor, along with fortify via Overlord from large cluster jewel. You also miss out on culling and many other benefits. Kaoms gives you a lot of life, over 1k easily by itself which alone is a lot of survivability. I see you are trying to get a lot of fire damage and such, but it is not necessary.

Best of luck getting the drops you need from archnemesis.

Intresting Build! I wonder: Why do you use Righteous Providence? Does it no add crit depending on the difference between str and int? In this case it basically just gives you the 50 to each, since both are balanced out to enable your leadership's price correct?

Is that build up to date or dead ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info