3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

I'm a new player and have been doing EA Ballista Ele build, but from maxroll guide. This one looks quite different (I like the idea of annointing Watchtowers as it looks like it'd free up a heck of a lot).

Is this guide better and do you think it's worth while respecting. I'm lvl 92. SeriouslyToxicity is the character.
"
Bamkan wrote:
I'm a new player and have been doing EA Ballista Ele build, but from maxroll guide. This one looks quite different (I like the idea of annointing Watchtowers as it looks like it'd free up a heck of a lot).

Is this guide better and do you think it's worth while respecting. I'm lvl 92. SeriouslyToxicity is the character.

Well the maxroll guide, from Palsteron, is a league starter guide, what you see here pushes the build.

And about Palsteron,if you take a look at his previous ea ballista characters, he pushed one to level 97 (Pal_EALUL), and his tree looks more like the trees you'll see here (no right side of the tree etc).
Not much more information though, considering every item has been removed from his old characters, but still, you can see the direction he took.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
build's total damage 16m or 4m ? im confused
Do you think this build would work in the new league? And in your opinion, what approach should be taken based on the mechanics of the new league? Like witch ascendancies should be used or items..
"
QueensGamb1t wrote:
Do you think this build would work in the new league? And in your opinion, what approach should be taken based on the mechanics of the new league? Like witch ascendancies should be used or items..

Explosive Arrow will be as solid as ever!

Again, it will probably be the best and easiest league-starter for most players.

Minor changes to the quality of Explosive Arrow.

We get MORE fuses, so have a higher DPS potential if you weren't capped already (22 vs 20).

With the offset being that you have to stack those fuses faster unless you pickup increased duration nodes elsewhere (20% duration loss from quality).

So overall, it's pretty much identical and will shred the entire game.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
QueensGamb1t wrote:

Explosive Arrow will be as solid as ever!

Again, it will probably be the best and easiest league-starter for most players.

Minor changes to the quality of Explosive Arrow.

We get MORE fuses, so have a higher DPS potential if you weren't capped already (22 vs 20).

With the offset being that you have to stack those fuses faster unless you pickup increased duration nodes elsewhere (20% duration loss from quality).

So overall, it's pretty much identical and will shred the entire game.

We'll have to wait for the transfigured gems but the alternate quality shorter duration was a lot more comfortable for mapping and had even more fuses for bosses if you managed to get the attack speed. There will probably be one for shorter duration fuses which makes mapping smoother and safer because mobs die faster and another one with more fuses and a damage penalty if you can't reach them.

The loss of the 30% accuracy belt enchant is not a small thing. You have to get that accuracy elsewhere now.
Last edited by Krogon on Dec 4, 2023, 4:42:57 AM
Yeah. Divergent EA was awesome when you could get it to work by stacking enough AS. But 99% of players didn't get that far.

The base EA gem is in a way a mini-Divergent EA gem now which is cool.

Personally, I'm going to be rolling EA Champion this league, just to spice things up a little and see what kind of DPS I can push with it.
pob 3.23 ?
Hey Brunowa. You actually did a carry for me a few leagues back, and I remember you were running EA at the time and obliterated the boss so quickly. I can't remember what is what. One of the high end bosses though.

My question is, how well do you think this will do against Ultimatums? Just curious. Looking forward to your updated POB, if it needs it that is.
Last edited by Mentoya on Dec 6, 2023, 12:03:35 AM
"
diamondx3kc wrote:
pob 3.23 ?

There shouldn't be any changes in the pob, I'm pretty sure you can use the existing one safely. It can depend on gear as well as if you intend to use clusters. You'll be in late game anyways once you fiddle around with the tree with the new ascendecies!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info