3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
tbh the safest option is multimod for example fire dmg and ele dmg with attack skills or fire dmg and hp. Other option I think of would be yolo hunter orb slam, then prefixes cannot be changed and reforge fire to get fire dot from hunter influ. But if it hits pierce from yolo hunter orb then kinda F

Pierce shouldn't be a problem since I could just craft on a rnd prefix before slamming so it can only hit suffixes but I can't just spam reforge fire because I would lose damage over time. I guess I could aug fire but that's prbly too expensive for me and it could still hit fire res so it's not really worth it I guess.
"
Shiryuu_ wrote:
"
DopeOnWax wrote:
Getting one slapped a fair bit now so was looking at defences. My spell supress is 100% and slightly over. But my chance to surpress is 50% which ain't good I'm sure. Is there anyway to increase this? Also should I be looking at more evasion? Its saying its only 76% which again is not good. I know I'm certainly asking very obvious questions and I appreciate your feedback as always.

Offense feels pretty good even without Unnatural Instinct which is my next goal. I Improved accuracy and AS as per Dolewans advice, amulet for DOT is out of budget at the moment though.

POB:https://pastebin.com/TWwVxtXb

You misunderstand what is spell suppression, spell suppression is flat 50% reduce damage from spells so when u have 100% spell suppression chance u always recive half dmg from spells, u can't increase that value. Evasion is kinda gamble def layer, I looked over ur items, I think you should aim for armour/evasion bases not only evasion. You should throw away ur mana flask since I see u are using lifetap in ur skills anyway and start using granite!! It's huge for your armour boost means = more tanky. Honestly anything else is alright maybe you are not paying attention too much what u are doing or mobs or u put too much juice to ur maps. Another simple rule - more dps - faster clear = less deaths

Thanks for the explanation on suppress. I'll also try and get more armour/evade type gear. I took away the mana and life flask added the flasks you said and am surviving a lot more. Also you are right about my mapping. I am really juicing maps at T16 adding Exarch and layers of Delirium and using Sentinel I was getting one shot before, but now after your tips its way, way better. I do just die if I'm not concentrating or have had to many beers lol.
I've almost got enough cash for Unnatural Instinct so I'm super excited to get that. Ammy is next. Ring with flammability on hit has really made a difference and also The Thread of Hope has really helped a load!!
Did 40/40 with this build.

Managed to down all the uber bosses except Uber Sirus which seems to have a big problem for this build. Partly due to the storm killing the totem and the lack of corrupting blood jewel makes the fight a lot harder than it should. But with well defensive layer and corrupting blood jewel it should be doable. Other Uber bossess just practically melt.

Delve was quite a challenge as I did went for 600 Depth instead of Level 100. Problem start occurring from Depth 500++ onwards where u start to get a lot of 50-70% immune to aliments mod which make your DPS shrink drastically. Outside of that managed to kill a few Aul on that depth with no issues.

Overall fun build, excellent clear speed (Stacking Ignite Start) and excellent boss killing. Generally I went for as high ignite start time as possible cap at 78% (Belt 42%, Gloves 10%, Watcher's Eye 14%, Boots Implicit 12%). Can't think of any other equipment's

Ending Gears

Most of the gears are make though using this league recombinator.
Last edited by Eechye on Jun 8, 2022, 12:18:03 PM
"
Eechye wrote:

Congrats. I have not done Uber uber elder and the tentacle one, but for Sirus my solution was just more dmg. Actually, it works on almost any boss :D.
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
tbh the safest option is multimod for example fire dmg and ele dmg with attack skills or fire dmg and hp. Other option I think of would be yolo hunter orb slam, then prefixes cannot be changed and reforge fire to get fire dot from hunter influ. But if it hits pierce from yolo hunter orb then kinda F

Pierce shouldn't be a problem since I could just craft on a rnd prefix before slamming so it can only hit suffixes but I can't just spam reforge fire because I would lose damage over time. I guess I could aug fire but that's prbly too expensive for me and it could still hit fire res so it's not really worth it I guess.

Yea, so the best option would be to multimod it, later if u wanna gamble u can pick hunter amu with +1/fire dot and try recombo
"
Eechye wrote:

Managed to down all the uber bosses except Uber Sirus which seems to have a big problem for this build. Partly due to the storm killing the totem and the lack of corrupting blood jewel makes the fight a lot harder than it should. But with well defensive layer and corrupting blood jewel it should be doable. Other Uber bossess just practically melt.

Delve was quite a challenge as I did went for 600 Depth instead of Level 100. Problem start occurring from Depth 500++ onwards where u start to get a lot of 50-70% immune to aliments mod which make your DPS shrink drastically. Outside of that managed to kill a few Aul on that depth with no issues.

Overall fun build, excellent clear speed (Stacking Ignite Start) and excellent boss killing. Generally I went for as high ignite start time as possible cap at 78% (Belt 42%, Gloves 10%, Watcher's Eye 14%, Boots Implicit 12%). Can't think of any other equipment's

Ending Gears

Most of the gears are make though using this league recombinator.

Congrats! That's the first 40/40 I've seen this league. Great effort.

For ignites, you can also get elevated Blizzard Crown for 15% faster ignites. You can also get 30-40% faster ignite from lethal pride nodes. So there is some extra stacking you can do if you wish.
I got Bottled Faith from another build.
Doesn't it work properly with this build? I don't see it as recommended item.
Is there any way to get to 20 fuses without using Malevolence?
how important is accuracy for this build? should i cap it or is a certain % enough? i currently have 90%
"
Chronos69 wrote:
I got Bottled Faith from another build.
Doesn't it work properly with this build? I don't see it as recommended item.

Bottled faith works... But other options are better for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info