Full Atlas Passive Tree Reveal

Where is the atlas tree ascendency nodes? Does it unlock after completing super-uber lab?
The best expansion ever in my 11k hours poe experience in 9 years.
Great Job GGG, i am so excited for the League!
Part of me says great. The other part says that you've probably cut the drop rates on stuff just to account for the fact that we have access to stuff that increases the drop rates.
I REALLY HOPE you guys are being ironic, but, JUST in case...

"
USeles where are the DPS nodes ?

"
Fromhellrex wrote:
I'm totally lost. Where are the damage nodes, resists, armour etc? What is happening?

This is not the passive skill tree, its the ATLAS passive tree, remember the ones you get on each region when you do maven crucible...?

im dying rn

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
I just Ctrl+Fed without reading, so there's Torment but no Invasion, really?
Super disappointing.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

"
Rekill wrote:
Mediocre. Games still suffers from many of the same problems. Wich will probably never change.

Yeah one of them is users posting unconstructive feedback with vague or non existant descriptions of the issues they address.

I have explained my self and tagged other people that share the same thoughts more than enough by now. Iam just here to check whats new and if anything meaningful changed. If you like it, good for you.
thanks so much for getting this out before patch
As a lot of people already mentioned: Great Improvement to the old atlas tree. Although possibly a bit scarier at first (for new players), it should be more comprehensive and easier to use than the previous system.

AND: Shoutout to the designer of that passive tree. It looks amazing af with the background and layout.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Okay i think i gathered enough *ahem* readers, lets see

"
Mike_84 wrote:
Just as I expected this, the new tree coverage is way worse than before; well played.
Before atlas had 138 nodes with 50 points to use, its 36,23% could be covered.
Now it has 642 nodes with 128 points to use, its 19,93% could be covered.

Not to mention, base map sustain will be non-existent anymore from map bonuses.
Which means, 23-31 points are minimum for +1 maps drops from the new tree already.

About map covering, its fun because you can freely respect points and change them whenever you like, so it doesnt matter how much you cover, you have more than enough points.

By the way do you remember atlas passives were region locked via maven earlier? and now you can start allocating points upon completing the very first map?

Just as i expected, you didnt understand how Kirac works now i highly suggest to go and read about the new kirac mechanics, scouting reports and all that stuff you obviously missed if you think map sustain will be non existent.

"
JoeShmo wrote:
Disappointed you only get to spend 19 points on a specific league mechanic, and some like Lab get 4 total? Yikes.

I was expecting at least twice the available investment for each category.

We're at 128 points now? What happened to the other points?

Because labs cant be compared to an entire league content? yikes

Yeah we have 128 points now, nothing happened to the other points, because we had 50 earlier, now more than double.

Math yikes.

"
Worst atlas update ever... Deleted nem3 and new bad/uselles passives. Deleted watchstones like harbingers drop more rare currency. Very bad, hate this game

If you think passives are uselles you probably dont know how to play, and in fact, you dont! Why you're here then? its crystal clear you hate this game, thats what you try to spread here.

"
Rekill wrote:
Mediocre. Games still suffers from many of the same problems. Wich will probably never change.

Yeah one of them is users posting unconstructive feedback with vague or non existant descriptions of the issues they address.

I played this game too much. You really think, what abys, tormented spirits - good pasives?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info