[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️

Hi, thanks for your response.

my pob => https://pastebin.com/F8bxDJvy

7.5M dps sirius, 5750 life / 19500 armour for 117 points

anointement => "Finger of Frost", but if the 30% freeze is not obligatory, we can just jump to more than 8M, with "Divine Jugement" (cheap)

i want to try a power charge version, i think it should be even better

With my nickname, I can only test this build

edit : i think Enki post an Arc permafreeze :D

edit 2, i dont understand your reponse for 3 dragons.
HoI is cold damage, and with 3 dragons cold can ignite, but not shock.
If you want to shock, you want fire damage.
I dont understand your reasoning

edit 3 : you check using frenzy charge, but nothing to generate it.
i thinks you cant use them.

Last edited by Sho0oryuken on Jan 31, 2022, 2:31:39 PM
"
Sho0oryuken wrote:
Hi, thanks for your response.

my pob => https://pastebin.com/F8bxDJvy

7.5M dps sirius, 5750 life / 19500 armour for 117 points

anointement => "Finger of Frost", but if the 30% freeze is not obligatory, we can just jump to more than 8M, with "Divine Jugement" (cheap)

i want to try a power charge version, i think it should be even better

With my nickname, I can only test this build

edit : i think Enki post an Arc permafreeze :D

edit 2, i dont understand your reponse for 3 dragons.
HoI is cold damage, and with 3 dragons cold can ignite, but not shock.
If you want to shock, you want fire damage.
I dont understand your reasoning

edit 3 : you check using frenzy charge, but nothing to generate it.
i thinks you cant use them.

Yeah, once you have massive DPS and enough to Freeze without the Cold Mastery, your version does have better DPS :)
Small change to it: https://pastebin.com/msAMtncQ

I'd prefer Constitution as an Annoint, or the one that gives you Frenzy Charges on Hit vs Marked Enemies if using Inpulsa, though.

What's for sure, DPS should be more than OK.

---

From what I can tell from Enki's build, he's going for Trinity. So Freezing for Clear, but not for Bossing. Unless he uses Expedition's End, I guess. Still, Arc won't be amazing for bossing.

I don't mind :)

---

Reread Shaper of Storms. All Damage can Shock. The only damage type that won't is Lightning due The Three Dragons.

---

Patch Notes 3.17: Added a new Mark Mastery: 10% chance to gain a Frenzy Charge on Hit against a Marked Enemy
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Jan 31, 2022, 2:34:12 PM
Thank you, indeed, I had forgotten shaper of storms ! is perfect !
I know you said Doryanis is the most important node on a large cluster, what would be your dream for a 3 notable? Doryani, Snowstorm & Sadist/Overshock?
"
mslee017 wrote:
I know you said Doryanis is the most important node on a large cluster, what would be your dream for a 3 notable? Doryani, Snowstorm & Sadist/Overshock?

Large Cluster Jewel (Lightning):
Stormrider = 10% to get Power Charge on Hit, 25% Damage
Doryani's Lesson = Life Leech <3, 25% Damage
Inspired Oppression = 10% Shock Effect, 20% Damage, 60% Mana Regen

That's what I'd want. Stormrider I think is very important, Inspired Opression is a hell of a lot of Mana Regen.

I could see a case being made for Corrosive Elements (no need for a skill to do Exposure) or Thunderstruck (Knockback)...

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 31, 2022, 5:50:11 PM
Has anyone tried this in SSF? I was thinking of using something like this, but realized the map clear speed seems (really) bad without certain uniques.

I guess you could swap Arc in for clear, but constant gem swaps is annoying
Last edited by dauphic on Jan 31, 2022, 6:18:12 PM
"
dauphic wrote:
Has anyone tried this in SSF? I was thinking of using something like this, but realized the map clear speed seems (really) bad without certain uniques.

I guess you could swap Arc in for clear, but constant gem swaps is annoying

I've played this on SSF to test, yes, and I'm doing it again this league.

You can consider my notes on the first page, such as Obliteration Wands for clear.

It is quite possible you'll be using Arc for most content, though, just because of the QoL, at least until quite late. Divine Ire is also a usable compromise...

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 31, 2022, 6:30:30 PM
Quck questions.

Isn't the critical mastery "50% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments you inflict with Critical Strikes" worth getting?

Or do we get more than enough inc effect from other passives that we always get max shock even on bosses?

Also i don't get why when i enable it on pob it does nothing to change the shock effect mod in the calcs tab.

Lastly how is the survivability of this build? Do we rely mostly on freezing everything before they attack us and avoid the huge boss attacks?

Dpswise can we clear reliably all the endgame content?
"
ragnarokgr wrote:
Quck questions.

Isn't the critical mastery "50% increased Effect of non-Damaging Ailments you inflict with Critical Strikes" worth getting?

Or do we get more than enough inc effect from other passives that we always get max shock even on bosses?

Also i don't get why when i enable it on pob it does nothing to change the shock effect mod in the calcs tab.

Lastly how is the survivability of this build? Do we rely mostly on freezing everything before they attack us and avoid the huge boss attacks?

Dpswise can we clear reliably all the endgame content?

The 50% Effect of Ailments may or may not be better than 25% Multi. It depends on the rest of the gear and tree. It's fairly close most of the time. PoB currently doesn't see it, you have to add it manually.

Survivability should be fine. Decent Life+ES, Elemental Aegis, Ok Armor... And yes, Freeze :)

You should be able to clear all end-game content with this build, I'm not worried there. You can always get more DPS on the tree and gear instead of other things.

How about arc/vaal arc for clearing with obliterations, and gem swap with possible weapon swap to CL for bossing? is that too much, or will arc be strong enough single target?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info