[3.19 Updated] Beginner-friendly Spectral helix champion.

"
OakRoots wrote:
how do i get the imortal ambitions on my skill tree with soul tether?
thansk, loving the build.

The belt has this line: "Immortal Ambition". It means that you just have it, it won't show up on the tree, but you'll still have it.
Starting gear 6 link astral plate with t1 rolls? xd are u kidding me?
[img][spoiler][spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/img]
"
Avgustine wrote:
"
Ngarda wrote:
Spoiler

Just started playing this build Today 2/23. I spent some saved up currency (roughly 50-75c) so nothing super crazy. Feels pretty good! Great job so far.

Thanks for kind words. Just letting you know that your ryslatha's currently reduces your damage by 8%, try divining it or getting a better one.

That is not how ryslatha's works. The most important roll is the more max damage.

The chopper that is used has the low damage of 400 and high of 630.
This average damage is 400+630/2=530 damage

Now with this bad rolled ryslatha's.

low damage 400*60%=240
High damage 630*134%=844.2
average damage 240+844.2/2=542.1

This bad rolled ryslatha's still increases the average damage from 530 to 542. This diffrence will be bigger because the axe is probably not the only sources of phys damage.
Can u use other skills in this build aswell? then i have to swap out that helmet right?
"
Sesomar wrote:
Can u use other skills in this build aswell? then i have to swap out that helmet right?

If you know what to change in the tree to use other skills, then you should be fine.
Do you do bosses with helix as well?
It feels kinda wonky on bosses.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:
Do you do bosses with helix as well?
It feels kinda wonky on bosses.

You can definitely boss on helix, but it's going to be a very long fight. The initial guide was made for beginners who will probably not reach difficult bosses during their playthrough. If you want a better helix experience, I'd suggest going elemental with claws and nightblade, but LS champ is also an option.
Hi, thanks for the guide! I like to play skills I haven't played before, so this is perfect. But, what would you suggest I do to take this build to another level, if currency is not an issue?
Mainly, I'm worried about single target damage, thrash mobs are easy to deal with with Spectral Helix, but I'm struggling with damage against those big bosses.
"
TommyLee68 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide! I like to play skills I haven't played before, so this is perfect. But, what would you suggest I do to take this build to another level, if currency is not an issue?
Mainly, I'm worried about single target damage, thrash mobs are easy to deal with with Spectral Helix, but I'm struggling with damage against those big bosses.

I would look into respeccing personally. IMO you cannot take phys helix into good endgame, it's a good starter tho. In case you REALLY want helix, I'd look into omni stuff but that's 50ex just for the amulet.
This looks awesome! I am about to start this build.

Quick question, any reason you are going Immortal Ambition with a glorious vanity rather than Forbidden Flesh/Flame with Endless Hunger?

It's about 140c total for those 2, so a bit more expensive. But wondering if possible/better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info