[OUTDATED 3.17] Nouch's Jugg DISCHARGE 3.17 Over 4M per Ignite 300KEhp Suppr Spell + Block cap

"
gigaomega101 wrote:
"
Nouch420 wrote:
"
JohnSmithal wrote:
I'm gonna try this, since my first league start felt way too clunky.

Any thoughts of swapping a ring for a Berek's Respite?
It creates new ignites on mob death, letting it chain past the enemies, like one of the old guaranteed explodey chests

Not sure if it's usefull since you have "ignite proliferation" which does the same but adds a lot of damage. But if you swap a ring you could swap the one without the curse of hit. I'm still gearing as RF but I'll try since I never actually got that ring I believe :) could be good, really have to say idk on this one

Ignite proliferation creates a circle around your ignited enemy that causes nearby enemies to take the same ignite damage. It cannot spread.
Berek's Respite spreads the ignites to any nearby enemy, so with enough mob density it can take care of the whole screen. The two don't do the same thing at all.

True, would you then keep ignite prolif in the 6l or swap it for smth else?
I think the ring slot might be too important to swap for a unique but that's the only con to your suggestion then. Also how often do you have a screen full or monsters? if it's most of the time it's good but maybe the damage from prolif it better most of the time. I didn't test it so you might be right :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info