Will Scourge Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

"
Acemont wrote:
Oh thank fuck. And GGG - START. DELETING. LEAGUES/BLOAT. FORM. THE. GAME.
Because I swear - if I see a single ghost during PoE 2 campaign - I'll perma "shift+delete" [Removed by Support] from my PC.

Ghosts are like the least invasive mechanic ever. I agree that you can't keep adding mechanic after mechanic infinitely, but whatever mix you end up deciding on, you can always have ghosts on top of it without it really being bothersome.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jan 11, 2022, 5:32:10 PM
Scourge as a was fun , but the items was just not fun for me.

I would rater keep Scourge than Ultimatum.
I DONT CARE, I JUST WANT 3.17 NEWS
"
hokkerd wrote:
"
Acemont wrote:
Oh thank fuck. And GGG - START. DELETING. LEAGUES/BLOAT. FORM. THE. GAME.
Because I swear - if I see a single ghost during PoE 2 campaign - I'll perma "shift+delete" [Removed by Support] from my PC.

Ghosts are like the least invasive mechanic ever. I agree that you can't keep adding mechanic after mechanic infinitely, but whatever mix you end up deciding on, you can always have ghosts on top of it without it really being bothersome.

I feel like adding league content into the core game like ghosts is easy, and effortlessly makes the game better. When they try to add the whole league in an 8% chance capacity .. that's when things turn into a mess.

If they just made it so expedition logbooks dropped from certain areas / randomly, scourge currencies drop from places like incursion temples / vaal side areas / atziri, ultimatum randomly from strongboxes ( which are also random right now ), etc. then you can make parts of the game better without having to figure out how to make room for entire leagues.

The game is fun when you just encounter stuff organically as you play, it's not fun when you have to spreadsheet gamble for a chance at just interacting with it once; let alone farm for it. Id rather run into a delve organically like an abysal crack ..that just has you do a short run-and-done, than devote large quantities of my time just trying to work up a betrayal flowchart to run a thing once for no reward. I especially don't like spending large quantities of currency ( and having to deal with the toxic trade environment ) to just do the content, let alone make that currency back from it.
rip ez 6links, i kinda liked that and didnt at the same time. But i think making 6links in a bit easier way then traditionally is healthy, we got plenty of other grinds out there. Ty for interesting league though <3
Neither here nor there on this, but I did stop playing league and went back to Standard because I wasn't personally having fun. I know many liked it tho and that's fine too :)
I want to rock right meow
Oh no! That blows. Hopefully tainted currencies stay in the core game because they are incredibly rewarding and fun to play with.
I really loved that in Scourge you can pop into and out of Scourge realm on the fly, whenever you want, if you want. And there's no long flow-breaking setup time for it either like with Expedition. That was good gameplay and game design, hope to see more of it in future leagues.
Rip easy 6L
Why not just bring it back on the map device and/or as a map mod? The interaction with beyond was so juicy. I'll miss it.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info