Next Expansion Timeline

awesome totally didnt plan my vacation around league launch since yall take forever to make any type of announcement so we just get cucked over. nobody cares about your hard mode [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 3:52:18 PM
Synthesis Flashback League pls? PauseChamp
"
K4ndo wrote:
[Removed by Support] Stop making bad decisions ffs. Prolly lots of players gonna play Lost Ark. Why would one delay the next release...

Hello Lost Ark, good bye poe.

lol, standard andy complaining about late league start :D
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 3:49:50 PM
Cool beans!

Good on you for allowing people to take time off, not everybody get to do that.

Looking forward to what's coming next!
"
BlueKalamari wrote:
awesome totally didnt plan my vacation around league launch since yall take forever to make any type of announcement so we just get cucked over. nobody cares about your hard mode [Removed by Support].

you didnt read did you? :D
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 3:52:49 PM
Would love to see one big amalgamation of past events into single one to go out with bang for those few remaining weeks. If thats no no then at least can we have scourge enabled during delirium everywhere so we can complete challanges over there ?
Thanks for not crunching your employees like so many large developers are doing.
all i saw was hard mode and read that part immediately. i understand and it will be worth the wait. i will be playing exclusively hc ssf hard mode so its good to have another goodbye to regular leagues.
RUTHLESS
Good on you for not crunching your employees. Badass.
I had to quit because of events 3 weeks ago and now you extend it by 2 weeks ? So its 4th of February right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info