New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Why imperator wings look the same as currently available Dread supporter wings?
Whats this? You want my money and support? Oh ok…well is Harvest from 3.13 back in the game? It isnt? Ok well how about fractured delirium maps? No to that as well? What about ultra deep delve? Not really. Well than thats a big screw you!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
nice
Yo, i would rather buy Grand Sanctum than any of sets you released since.
Can you make it available again?
Please some1 show me these with Golden char effect
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Take my money
Hi GGG good job, but every league you give support pack for more and more money . 100euro? For skin? I dont know maybe 60 Euro is creazy price,buy every 3 months at such prices?

imperator helmet on templar looks like Sid from ice age LMAOOO
I think it's vital to point out that in case of poor sales it doesnt means the packs are ugly; quite the opposite tho, those are awesome.
But all the bitter taste left in my mouth after the 3.13 nerf has in fact helped me save quite a lot of money. Also, does Chris's vision means off-screen oneshot is fun despite having 14k ES and max res? Death log when?
"
Ares666cz2 wrote:
Hi GGG good job, but every league you give support pack for more and more money . 100euro? For skin? I dont know maybe 60 Euro is creazy price,buy every 3 months at such prices?

I am almost 99% positive this is for the 4.0 release, they don't normally do physical items like shirts and such during the league packs like this. Although normally there is a bit more info before they drop the supporter packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info