The Endless Delve Event Starts Soon - Cursed Supporter Pack Available on Nexus

200 points? No forum badge? Aint aviable on a main game site? This thing looks like customer's rip off tbh.

If I want to support GGG - I buy packs at your store, if I want to support content creator - I subscribe/donate.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Alivkos wrote:
Asking for support after tons of the builds we love you destroyed and making many now nonviable, after all nerfes youve done including a shadow ones, and actual defence nerfs instead of promoted buffs? After making game runs like nearly dead horse?

No. Our support goes now to games what can run smooth and fun to play.

Heh. At least the third post on this thread C&P'ed from a given script. You see much the same on social media like Twitter, as well as many news organizations.

Pro tip: At least try to put things in your own words. This sort of thing just looks silly. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
dang we all knew about this like a month ago why is this just being posted? lol
Ghazzy's crew here!
I instantly whipped out my credit card thinking it cost only $20 because of the 200 points.. Ah how naïve I was.
got error codes when buying via nexus. totally not user friendly
well i will love endless blight... but heist?...i do it sometime for currency because the actual league su** as* but that pretty much d only league i did it...well it gonna be better then gauntlet...the game already kill you 1shot eneugh i dont need to play hardcore to tell me i su** at the game...i already know that that why im playing softcore...
Let me guess... Console Players can get this supporter pack but not the December Events.....Yeah..
Why does another body armour mtx have a skirt?

The physics on the cloth is terrible and they don't look good on male characters
one of the best set I seen yet not in the official store? I would love this pirate theme
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 3, 2021, 7:54:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info