Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

I want Siosa instead of Lily Roth! Please give us Siosa in our hideouts!
Wall of Brambles must stay available and unchanged.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Can you add The Gryphon to the loot pool as well? I loved having an upgrade for my favorite leveling unique.
Sad, I actually really like the prophecies system.
RIP lab runners
This is sad to hear. I loved "A Master Seeks Help" and Twice Enchanted Prophecies. They were such nice quality of life additions for farming master mechanics and lab enchants. Their removal will only add more time gating (for masters) and tedious grind (for enchants)...
I don't mind this for the most part, but I really don't like the logic behind removing some fated versions of uniques because they were not exciting enough, while keeping their base versions that should be even less exciting.
At that point you might as well go the route of keeping just the fated versions for all of them.
No more Twice Enchanted for lab running? That sucks D!ck
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
I really like prophecies, gives you a small incentive to run certain maps with the possibility of some great rewards. Bummed.
Removing the Gryphon from the game has to be an oversight. It was super fun for leveling speedy on a melee alt character. Please reconsider that unique specifically.

Also Crystal Vault and Kaltenhalt were solid uniques. They should replace their non-fated versions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info