Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Why not just make all uniques their upgraded versions?
"
desmosthenes2 wrote:
yisssss - been waiting for this day for some time - hated navali's voice and the hole he leaves in the lore by even existing

You realize Navali is a woman right? lol.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Overall I like the idea of removing Prophecy, but I think the immediate solution of moving drops to Endgame Map Bosses is questionable (I like the Uber Atziri drop pool getting better, though!)

Also removing a lot of uniques just because they're "boring" is a really bad design choice, in my opinion. You have a LOT of boring uniques in the game, and yet people find ways to use them. Just add them to the normal drop pool, why is that a problem?
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
I'm not sure why I bother replying, since GGG has abandoned console entirely, but removing Prophecy before Torment?

What were you thinking?

There are lots of other lame leagues too, like Talisman, but I can understand that those don't have Scarabs, currencies, etc.

Torment should definitely have gone before Prophecy.

Prophecy has much much more to offer, and is actually utilized in one form or another by a huge percentage of the playerbase. Even the ones who hate the actual mechanic will buy the resulting items, sealed prophecies, fragments, etc from other players.

It's also one of the few leagues that isn't "oh, yay, another thing that has an 8% chance to show up in my maps..."

Torment had better go soon.
"haha they can't do anything dumber"

h o l d m y m a g i c c a r d s :^)
Also, I'm not particularly hot on the idea of straight up deleting things from people's inventories. You didn't even remove Perandus Coins and yet Silver Coins are to be deleted along with the Pale Court fragments!
Everyone Go and vote!! I don't want to have this removed as i use tempests / increased monster verity constantly on juicing my maps,. this is disgusting and they haven't implemented how they are going to replace it..

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/DYLFZ1/
Hi GGG,

Navali's monkey is the best pet in the game , can you add it to the shop ?
... but I like Hrimnor's Dirge, Kaltensoul, Karui Charge, Realm Ender, The Effigon, and Silverbough. Voidheart was also good before it got nerfed into oblivion (a few years ago, ha).

Also, what about Death's Opus?

Why pick and choose like this? Good changes otherwise, but removing build-enabling items (i.e. Effigon) because they're "not exciting" is pretty lame. How about you remove 50% of the other uniques in the game then?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Talisman, Invasion, Ambush, Warbands, Torment, Metamorph...even Harvest in its current state.
Any of these i'll rather see it gone before Prophecy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info