Dec race events for console.

ya they couldn't even give us a word when people were asking. The whole button issue with this league has been pretty bad and zero response or acknowledgement of that. It doesn't take any effort to give a response on a forum, but you'd have to care first in order to do so.
I haven’t been able to bring myself to log into the game since this news. I was really enjoying this league despite the issues. I was planning to play almost constantly over my December break. Now I think I’m just going to quit instead. I really don’t like the amazing level of disrespect GGG is showing console, and can’t support a company that is so incompetent and oblivious.
It is really sad - the current league is probably the best league ever in terms of QoL and performance on console.

But the moment they announced the events I dropped the otherwise mediocre league immediately (and I do not intend to go back to it now).

Sad thing is - events like Delirium should actually be playable with the current performance (as opposed to 3.13 which was great but had massive performance issues).

And let's be honest - their excuse is flimsy at best - the leagues are voided after all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info