December Events 2021

Broken heart. Need to know why there is no console events... Last year was on console endless delve. Sad sad sad sad. Was looking foward for this events.
"
blinddog wrote:
Mystery box what?

1 per event? only 1 at all?
You guys kinda forgot to mention anything about prizes at all.

It's 1 box per event, each at level 50. There's spoilers under every event that details the prizes for each event.
This is a sad sack of sheet guys. The events last year were so much fun on console, and it's not like you guys give us a whole lot to look forward too.

Feels bad when my favorite game in the world that I've now put 3500 hours into tells me in no uncertain terms to go fuck myself.

Super cool.
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Laughing so hard at the voided comments. All leagues are voided, Standard doesn't matter.

ikr ? playing league and cry about void and STD KEKLEO
What is the reason there is no events on console, if there was last year GGG? Is it just laziness, or there are other factors at play? My GF really wanted to do some endless delve, but she only plays on PS4. Sad and disappointed.
Endless Delve:
Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.
Endless Heist:
Standard, Hardcore, Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.

But why no party league versions on Delve?
Great, now is there a reason why all of GGG is still 100% ignoring the community for over a month now on the league and how basically everyone hates half of it while its easy to make fun you're choosing not to?
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
albert2006xp wrote:
Laughing so hard at the voided comments. All leagues are voided, Standard doesn't matter.

ikr ? playing league and cry about void and STD KEKLEO

A league tends to last more then 10 days giving people a long time to progress and do the things they want. So introducing a bunch of these short events that are of course voided also is nothing short of a waste of time to get into as before you know it its over. But those who are obsessed/addicted and no life which is what is still and almost only fueling this game, go for it.
"
behapower wrote:
Broken heart. Need to know why there is no console events... Last year was on console endless delve. Sad sad sad sad. Was looking foward for this events.

Unfortunately, we're not able to run these events on console this time around as they're new event types and if they require any fixes we wouldn't be able to get those through certification over the holiday period. Delve has had some updates which would need to go through various certifications to be compatible with console again and it won't be possible in time for the event starting. Once these events have taken place on PC, it's our hope that we can get them ready for console so they can be run simultaneously on all platforms if we run them again.
Why are these Voided? Whats the point? Stop pretending that Standard is anything but the dumpster of the game. If they weren't voided I might actually talk myself into playing because at least then I might self find an Aul's Ammy to use in SSF standard or something, but nah.

I wont be playing any of these because "redoing chores" every 10 days for some reason doesn't appeal to me.

Events were great when POE felt fun to play and loot was worth looking at and I was looking for an excuse to play the basic gameplay loop MORE.

Now I'm looking for GGG to make POE feel great to play and make loot worth looking at... Far more than I am looking for reasons to play.

Talk to me when you guys manage to make POE feel like Diablo 2 again (and by feel like Diablo 2 I mean PURELY IN THE MOMENT BY MOMENT PLAY AND LOOT AND NOT THE QoL or amount of content).

POE right now is a ton of content you have to slog though the unfun act of playing your characters; just for unrealistic .01% chance (maybe even a little bit psychotic amounts of designed in time) to experience the new or novel stuff.

I was on board when playing characters felt good and the loot was at least semi-worthy of picking up.

Note to GGG: go play a character in D2R and kill a few monsters in blood more, then go into the coast in POE using the same style of attack/spell... Yah feel that? Yeah thats what it feels like when a 20+ year old game just shits on your game feel wise... those are mistakes GGG made that you guys don't even recognize as mistakes (Because you surely don't play your game enough to feel all the rough edges and failure points).

Opps how did "we" make POE so incredibly unfun to perform even simple attacks/casts and fighting in the game so bad? and how did "we" make the loot such a Dumpster explosion?

How indeed.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Nov 28, 2021, 5:12:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info