[PS5] PoE underscans on PS5

The maddening aspect about this to me is the fact this is the only bug report that gets a response from GGG. Why never a response for the issues we can't do anything about on our end? Maybe GGG is still working diligently on fixes for many of these problems and just decided to quit replying to most of these. If that's the case, at least give us an auto response that says something to that effect.
I too am experiencing the same over scan on ps5. Information that may help:
I have tested screen area, t.v. input settings, hdr, non hdr, multiple color profiles, auto upscale settings, reverted the resolution to 1080p. Nothing has resolved the issue.
I suspect that being p.c. port based, many graphics calls are tailored to Nvidia. Almost all consoles use AMD displays and I've got a feeling that missing this is the issue.
I feel strongly this should be addressed promptly as many console players are looking for a new game after leaving Diablo, and both this and very poor controller support will turn many away immediately.
I will cover this in a later post.
Another possibility is that most displays do not support 1440, and if this is expected, then mistranslation in upscale could occur.

Hope this helps.
-X
But is it so impossible to give us an option to scale de UI on consoles? I've been reporting this for years too...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info