15 Year Anniversary Sale

Happy anniversary GGG
"
repkin wrote:
Happy Anniversary!
Just made a little funny video about this situation)
https://youtu.be/uoIefuiIdmY

Thats pretty accurate.
The way to do it:
- Look at most MTX items with a sadge face (10% for interesting items).
- Be annoyed you cant sort on this website from a company that does bulk of its money from MTX.
- Buy a 1 point weta for the "free" box, for a chance to get something more vaulabe for the points.

Playing devils advocate i would guess that triple G would have excuses why they did not implement a search function, like "the searching process must have weight, like every item ingame should have weight", or something similar.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 27, 2021, 2:31:23 AM
Happy Anniversary!! thank you for these 15 years of entertainment!
10%... Jesus Christ, In my 3rd world country that is Poland we get higher promotions on everything, but i know i know Tencent needs dem $$$.
Last edited by delixo on Nov 27, 2021, 6:40:20 AM
Happy Anniversary!
Happy to support :)
Id like to celebrate by buying MTX for Dual Strike, because the skill celebrated 10 years this month. Yet has none MTX. And visuals with Scepters do not work at all. And you dont care.. So Ive celebrated with rerolling..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Happy Anniversary!
Yeah this sale is a joke. Make things even worst steam is having a ACTUAL sale right now where you can get full price games for half of or more I will be spending my hard earned there instead of paying 80 bucks for a armor set.

It's sad because if you are a low income POE supporter like myself it is really hard to support them and still pay the bills which would not be the end of the world if the game actually had decent looking cosmetics as drops and the cosmetics were just extra but the game is pretty devoid of that. I would much rather the game not be free to play cost 70 bucks hell even 100 and actually have cool armor and cosmetics in it. 250 in so far and all I have to show for it is 4 armor sets and stash tabs. Diablo 4/Last epoch can't come soon enough done buying overpriced eye candy from GGG with these prices and no sales ever
Happy 15th Anniversary, and thanks for one of the greatest games i've played

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info