New Microtransaction: Summon Raging Eyeballs

17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Would love to have SRS be great again, just very hard to make it end game viable, especially in SSF.

One of the best skills in the game.

Show some love next league please!
funny
Just got kicked out of my juiced conq map so that this could be uploaded, would be cool if we had some notice so I could just log out
Goofy!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I love these!!! The only problem I have with them is the same issue I had with stygian firestorm: the little fire blasts are still orange and don't match the rest of the skin. Otherwise I love the design they're adorable!!!
oh look, another summon mtx.

and here I am, still waiting on an mtx for:

Lightning Tendrils
Purifying Flame
Frost Wall
Creeping Frost (it's still arctic breath to me gosh darn it)
Blazing Salvo
Flame Surge
Storm Burst
Voltaxic Burst (not actually in a hurry for this as it's still new)
Manabond (see voltaxic burst)
Tempest Shield
Forbidden Rite (see voltaxic burst)
Energy Blade (see voltaxic burst)
Dark Pact
Hexblast (see voltaxic burst
Summon Reaper (see voltaxic burst)
Frost Shield
Hydrosphere

Additionally, there are a handful of skills that only have like one super crappy, super old mtx, like:

Spark
Ice Spear
Cold Snap

Now, with that said, credit where credit is due, you did remove Shock Nova from my list not long ago, and I do truly appreciate that. But c'mon GGG, you still got a lot of work to do, and I really really don't wanna see yet another cyclone mtx, summon mtx, or chaos bundle anytime soon.
"
CycloneSP wrote:
oh look, another summon mtx.

and here I am, still waiting on an mtx for:

Lightning Tendrils
Purifying Flame
Frost Wall
Creeping Frost (it's still arctic breath to me gosh darn it)
Blazing Salvo
Flame Surge
Storm Burst
Voltaxic Burst (not actually in a hurry for this as it's still new)
Manabond (see voltaxic burst)
Tempest Shield
Forbidden Rite (see voltaxic burst)
Energy Blade (see voltaxic burst)
Dark Pact
Hexblast (see voltaxic burst
Summon Reaper (see voltaxic burst)
Frost Shield
Hydrosphere

Additionally, there are a handful of skills that only have like one super crappy, super old mtx, like:

Spark
Ice Spear
Cold Snap

Now, with that said, credit where credit is due, you did remove Shock Nova from my list not long ago, and I do truly appreciate that. But c'mon GGG, you still got a lot of work to do, and I really really don't wanna see yet another cyclone mtx, summon mtx, or chaos bundle anytime soon.

+1
Would love to play it, but have 0 faith in making SRS work in it's current state, so hard pass for now.
Fire from the MTX should be blue. Stop being lazy. Also, should have made this a multi skill MTX. Skeletons, zombies and phantasms with eyeball heads would have been great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info