Save the Date for Upcoming December Events

Hard mode when? :D
ign: Babbelabb
No planned changes to Endless Delve? The implementation was so blah. And still no leveling changes to the main game... simply unbelievable....
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Endless Delve!? New Events?! Hell yeah, sign me up! I really missed Endless Delve!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I fully agree with several of the other commenters:

1) Please support as many as possible of these events on Console

2) I'm super glad Endless Delve is back, it has been my favorite of all the special game modes so far

3) Please make as few as possible of the events voided. Standard is already a dumpster fire in so many ways, pumping a bunch of items/currency into it isn't actually going to make a difference.

Thanks!
"
HedgeFundPoE wrote:
HARD MODE PLOX

I was going to say that hhahhahahahah

I might try the Gauntlet again. Tryed once and was surprised how fun it was to "just" manage to get to weaver.
GUYS THAT'S FREAKING INSANE I LOVE ENDLESS DELVE. IM GOING TO BUY SOME MORE SUPPORT PACKS. PLEASE MORE ENDLESS DELVE <3 GGG I LOVE U
So, I guess I won't touch the game till late January. Sadge
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
please don't leave us console plebs out
New event?

My tip is a custom map for PvE with some kind of King of the hill mechanic: spawning endlessly monsters. Fight and level till you die. Monsters spawning will be your current level.
console is going to be excluded isn't it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info