New Microtransaction: Celestial Scourge Arrow Effect

This looks amazing.

For bow MTX though, can you preview them with backpack Yoda (Mirage Archer)?
Le Toucan Will Return
I'm probably just getting old, but that effect is way too bright for me to play with. It's like a series of mini flashbangs. It does look very ocol though.
OK but can you buff Scourge Arrow in the meantime?

Channel skills, esp SA feels so bad to charge to 5 stacks on bosses where you're always moving to avoid deadly mechs. That and the skill itself has a janky playstyle to aim the pods properly to cluster up to hit a single target.
Really like this MTX. Keep up the good work. :)
"
ReyLee wrote:
looks great, I hope some day we get celestial bane

I was wondering that myself
Cool, can we turn off bloom now so we dont get blind ?
"
OK but can you buff Scourge Arrow in the meantime?

Channel skills, esp SA feels so bad to charge to 5 stacks on bosses where you're always moving to avoid deadly mechs. That and the skill itself has a janky playstyle to aim the pods properly to cluster up to hit a single target.

IKR. They should just make Scourge Arrow castable while moving.

It's not unprecedented, players hate getting rooted to use skills, and other games recognize this and allow casting while moving. Not for big nukes with long cooldowns usually, but for spammable primary attacks they do.

Scourge Arrow isn't a big nuke, rather it's a primary skill that any build that uses it is based on, so it's justifiable to make it castable while moving.
Celestial Sweep when?
I love Celestial and I love Geometry, but this... I don't really like it.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Illuminati confirm!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info