[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

kentishtown can you explain how you find ballista totem bad mapper ? or my ballister just not from this build. since mapping is fast/strong/tanky. and share pob kinda wanna look at dps numbers
100 div? lol, i've spent less than 10 div on this build and haven't even min-maxxed it and it's fine. clears t16 maps, does all bosses. definitely not the best mapper, butt it's not complete garbage or anything
Last edited by siclepath on Mar 21, 2023, 3:14:49 PM
"
Kriz0r wrote:
Even if u have no mana problem, Inspiration gives the most damage of all red gems.
If you have a blue socket and alot of crit chance then increased crit multi gives more dmg, but for crit multi u need some Int

anomalous inspiration should never be dropped regardless of mana, but cold pen can be swapped for increased crit dmg if one has high crit strike chance. ive found it to feel better than cold pen. doesn't seem to be a huge difference. still testing them both
Last edited by siclepath on Mar 21, 2023, 3:24:55 PM
about this build for 3.21 i got bad and good news.

bad new we loose about 2m-4m dps ( its rly not noticeable in end game ) and i dont think we even feel that loss anyway

good news is that we kinda dont need rain of splinters anymore 1 large hope jewel can give +2 arrows also if we add splinter we get easy +4 arrows.

all in all its still dex stacker and it still works as good as before.
"
anti4z500 wrote:

bad new we loose about 2m-4m dps ( its rly not noticeable in end game ) and i dont think we even feel that loss anyway

good news is that we kinda dont need rain of splinters anymore 1 large hope jewel can give +2 arrows also if we add splinter we get easy +4 arrows.

Mmm but what about Brutal Restraint in that socket?
Last edited by bzdevil on Apr 3, 2023, 6:21:50 PM
"
bzdevil wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

i personally think socket near dualist is better for brutal restrain(easer to get dex and dex % ) but i also take a bit different path (i build more for maps then pure bosser)
"
anti4z500 wrote:
"
bzdevil wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

i personally think socket near dualist is better for brutal restrain(easer to get dex and dex % ) but i also take a bit different path (i build more for maps then pure bosser)

Hi all Siege Ballisters!
I'm planning to return league start with SB dex stack again. IMO the wrost nerf we got was "totens will die when we die". (It was really usefull to be able to kill bosses while dead spectator :D )

I would like to share some knowledge about the build possible changes for 3.21

Hugs!

Neo
"
saskioamaral wrote:

IMO the wrost nerf we got was "totens will die when we die". (It was really usefull to be able to kill bosses while dead spectator :D )

Neo

Indeed! for some of the tougher fights it would be great to let your totems hit away while dead and take a good chunk of life off. With a couple of portals you'd still kill the big boss.

I'm mainly wondering about the crucible and how/if we can use it with Iron Commander. If I understand correctly you can combine 2 in the crucible to get a passive bow tree. Not sure how this works exactly. Can you merge a random iron commander with your 6L main weapon or do you need 2 random ones to combine which you can then use the passive tree for on your 6L?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
saskioamaral wrote:

IMO the wrost nerf we got was "totens will die when we die". (It was really usefull to be able to kill bosses while dead spectator :D )

Neo

Indeed! for some of the tougher fights it would be great to let your totems hit away while dead and take a good chunk of life off. With a couple of portals you'd still kill the big boss.

I'm mainly wondering about the crucible and how/if we can use it with Iron Commander. If I understand correctly you can combine 2 in the crucible to get a passive bow tree. Not sure how this works exactly. Can you merge a random iron commander with your 6L main weapon or do you need 2 random ones to combine which you can then use the passive tree for on your 6L?

you can merge random commander with your main commander. we know what item get consumed.
Weapon passives from 3.21:

"
Adds 2 to 4 Cold Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Dexterity
--
10% increased Dexterity
+250 to Accuracy Rating

Also, we have Master Fletcher allocation on a weapon(in 3.21 it gives +1 arrow)

The first one raises DPS from my sanctum character from 37kk to 89kk, lol.
They really buffed this build so much?
Last edited by RawDamage on Apr 5, 2023, 5:24:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info