[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

In addition, any thought on Inspired Learning instead of Threads of Hope? Only if I cant push the next 200 dex around lvl95? As a midway step before the expensive gears, especially HH.
Thanks for this amazing guide.
A lot of details and love the videos you have Totem Leveling Guide - Act 1 to 10.

Can you tell me where I can get your loot filter? Looks very nice.

Cheers!!
Last edited by Akathor on Nov 27, 2021, 11:09:21 AM
guys was wondering what can I upgrade next current budget 11ex and my gear is:

Brutal restrain gives me 20dex,25% projectile damage and 25% critical strike chance.
Also using cluster with Sleepless Sentries + Ancestral Echo
(Level 94)
Last edited by AlextazY on Nov 27, 2021, 11:28:58 AM
so I managed to get a 6% chance to do triple damage on one of my Iron Commander bows, is that good for this build or is it better to sell the thing?
Guys do you make items 6s before scourging or just wait till hit usefull mod like culling or triple damage then tainted jews?
"
n4s1h wrote:
In addition, any thought on Inspired Learning instead of Threads of Hope? Only if I cant push the next 200 dex around lvl95? As a midway step before the expensive gears, especially HH.

Inspired Learning isn't bad, but I think I'd probably try to just get a critical strike chance Watcher's Eye around that budget for the socket.

"
Akathor wrote:
Thanks for this amazing guide.
A lot of details and love the videos you have Totem Leveling Guide - Act 1 to 10.

Can you tell me where I can get your loot filter? Looks very nice.

Cheers!!

Thanks! The loot filter is just Neversink's filter from filterblade.xyz - the color scheme is called "Gaia".

"
AlextazY wrote:
guys was wondering what can I upgrade next current budget 11ex and my gear is:

(snip)

Brutal restrain gives me 20dex,25% projectile damage and 25% critical strike chance.
Also using cluster with Sleepless Sentries + Ancestral Echo
(Level 94)

Your gear set looks pretty solid, so I'd probably look either towards your jewels or a Synthesized belt for your next upgrade. Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks is an option too, for making elemental reflect maps easier.

"
kaygee82 wrote:
so I managed to get a 6% chance to do triple damage on one of my Iron Commander bows, is that good for this build or is it better to sell the thing?

Triple damage is a great mod, I would probably keep that one rather than pursue Culling Strike.

"
Asag wrote:
Guys do you make items 6s before scourging or just wait till hit usefull mod like culling or triple damage then tainted jews?

I'd just wait until after they're scourged. You can use the regular crafting bench to put it up to 4 sockets even after they're corrupted with a few extra Vaal Orbs, then try to use Tainted Jeweller's Orbs to get it to 6 sockets. If it goes from 4 to 3 sockets, put it back up to 4 sockets with the regular bench and try again.
Hello,

thank you for your great guide for this build!
What do you think about this tree:
https://pastebin.com/J49yPXsb

Actually it is a 3.16 transfer of Angry Roleplayers Ballista Siege guide with some random adjustments. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2731974/page/1
hello guys, I don't know how to link my items but my character is called

"Moist * balls"

Does anyone have tips/advice for surviving heist? as of right now it's the hardest content for me to stay alive in I tend to die every other heist contract I go into....not sure why though I kind of just POP.

Also to upgrade my gloves and belt I should just sorrow craft right?

Still gathering currency to get my quality/6link bow but as of right now with 1,200 dex the build feels REALLY solid, bosses just melt with snipers mark and barrage.

little side note, how do I know if I should get Point Blank? unsure if its worth it if my clear will lack with the drop off.
Berserk is a good manga
Last edited by yhuwgnlkpxi on Nov 28, 2021, 4:58:08 AM
Just did Sirus 8 deathless first time since metamorph and it feels amazing THANK YOU WALLACH for this build! I'm casual player with full time job so cannot generate too much currency for crazy builds but this is a big exeption.

Loot from this Sirus kill amazing Thread of Hope with perfect roll for this build:)

Unavailable

Just recorded a Maven 10 boss invitation fight for players to see how build is doing https://youtu.be/WWtJNp-u_n4 If you want add it to video section I don't mind :)
Last edited by AlextazY on Nov 28, 2021, 9:09:19 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Has anyone done W30 Simulacrum with this build? I know in one of Wallach's leveling videos he said he thought it would be hard, but wondering if someone has figured out items or points that can allow it to be done reliably.

How much of a difference for Simulacrum would a Headhunter make? I used one with my FP totem back in ritual and it helped quite a bit defensively, but that was for farming 100% delirious maps. Didn't really do much Sim farming back then, but I think once you start getting into the low wave 20s, there are quite a few rare mobs.
Last edited by GrimzEcho on Nov 28, 2021, 11:58:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info