[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

10/10 league starter, but I dont see how to scale it to do the very top end stuff or improve the clear to be top tier
Last edited by onceonce on Jan 6, 2022, 7:03:06 PM
"
MagnusH wrote:

POB if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/rVK6N2fb

Chaos resist -33% is something you should fix

That said, your effective pool is only 50K with all flasks up, which is about what the highend POB of the guide has, so a few deaths is expected for a high DPS build.
"
MagnusH wrote:
I don't know why, but I keep getting one-shotted despite 5.5k health, 80+ physical damage reduction, and 100% spell suppression. Time and again, I run around placing my totems and killing everything, without taking any damage, and then suddenly RIP without even knowing what killed me.

I am only level 93 but the way it goes now I won't get to 94 unless I go back to easier maps and content.

POB if anyone is interested: https://pastebin.com/rVK6N2fb

If you got some money join 5way for easy level up. 96-97 level is enough for this build i think.

Which watcher's eye is better for this build? Hatred convert or hatred flat ?
Last edited by Ultras13 on Jan 9, 2022, 8:31:15 AM
"
onceonce wrote:
10/10 league starter, but I dont see how to scale it to do the very top end stuff or improve the clear to be top tier

Playing nem beyond tropical with this build easy clear with headhunter. Before headhunter playing with 14 totems. With rare belt slower than headhunter but its ok. You can do everything with this build.
"
Ultras13 wrote:
Which watcher's eye is better for this build? Hatred convert or hatred flat ?

From the guide for a watcher's eye...

Increased critical strike chance is usually the best individual affix on on this item if you can only afford one affix, but the +X flat cold damage and cold penetration options are also very strong. Unfortunately dual-affix Hatred Watcher's Eyes tend to be pretty expensive, especially with critical strike chance, but overall still a strong upgrade if you can afford to get one.
Enjoying it greatly, thanks for the individual updates
I see some players using two Split Personality jewels.

How do those work?

Thank you.
the defiled property is good?

Lvl 80, 1770 dex, 15 Ballista.

Spoiler

I still have some gear to buy. But i have a question :

What is the best way to buy a really good Brutal Restraint ?

To buy a lot from the market, and try all of them ?

Because on TFT, we can buy a "pack" with 50 jewels, but i suppose people already took the best one, and sell it after choosing.

I really enjoy the build, but i'm afraid about clear speed, who is very bad.

Do you think we can switch with a second weapon, and keep dex stacking for clearing maps ?

I know it's not a build for mapping. But even we want only make boss, we have to make a lot of maps, like 90% of the time right ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info