New Microtransactions: Direblade Weapon Effect and Direblade Fireball Effect

"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
dlaiyre wrote:
I like the fireball, Unfortunately I don't have any points this league cause the $90 USD pack is stupid and I refuse to buy any supporter packs while it exists in it's current form. Oh well.

Yeah I refuse to buy it, and now that things are split into three packs, I won't buy the packs because it's not a complete pack unless you get the $90 now.

sad but true
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
"
dlaiyre wrote:
I like the fireball, Unfortunately I don't have any points this league cause the $90 USD pack is stupid and I refuse to buy any supporter packs while it exists in it's current form. Oh well.

Yeah I refuse to buy it, and now that things are split into three packs, I won't buy the packs because it's not a complete pack unless you get the $90 now.

sad but true

I wonder if they sell less because of this. I know I went from buying at least every other season to 0/2 now, because I refuse to spent $90 and feel like the $60 pack is missing the important bits. In the previous 3 leagues (3.12-3.14) I brought a tier of the Core pack for each league, and prior to that I would typically buy the $60 pack if I liked it and played that league.

I'm at the point where I don't need Tabs, this was a major initial driver, now I mostly want points for skill effects. I can't see myself buying a non core supporter pack again with this new $90 pricing model.
Last edited by dlaiyre on Nov 10, 2021, 6:05:02 PM
Ah yes...more purple blue things!
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info