[3.16] 🔥 Bah's Ignite WoC Elementalist 🔥 | Kill mobs 2 screens away | Burninate A9 Sirus with 3M DPS

Look very nice. I will try this in the next december events. For 4L and 5L what is the best setup? and what about herald of ash?
Last edited by AltZBeYourSelf on Nov 30, 2021, 11:44:02 AM
"
Wer4herd wrote:
Thanks for the awesome build! Most fun I've had playing in a long time. Missed the Respite ring at first and was using ignite proliferation. Damn, that ring is ALL the difference. Side note, i've had no problem doing ele reflect.

You're welcome. lol yeah the ring is very important for map clear. I haven't even tried ele reflect maps, but I suppose the base hit damage is low enough in most cases.

"
Look very nice. I will try this in the next december events. For 4L and 5L what is the best setup? and what about herald of ash?

WoC-Deadly Ailments-Inspiration-Burning Damage

Unbound Ailments if you have Shaper of Storms, otherwise Added Fire Damage.

Also, FYI Cruelty is better than Deadly Ailments in nearly all situations except endgame bossing. As long as there are white/blue/yellow mobs to hit, Cruelty will always create a 40% More DoT buff. Just don't link Cruelty with Deadly Ailments, because DA will kill the Cruelty buff.
Thank you for the answers. I will play endless delve with it, since there not much boss in delve Cruelty is very nice. But what about herald of ash? 12% more fire damage and 39% more burning damage but in pob bonus damage from it not even close to half of Malevolence.
"
Thank you for the answers. I will play endless delve with it, since there not much boss in delve Cruelty is very nice. But what about herald of ash? 12% more fire damage and 39% more burning damage but in pob bonus damage from it not even close to half of Malevolence.

Oh yeah, I missed that part. HoA isn't worth it; even if you have the mana reservation capacity you should use Herald of Purity. Lets break down what HoA does:

1) (0–38)% more Burning Damage- This mod only affects the Burning Damage caused by Herald of Ash, i.e. the overkill explosions. It's not a global mod.

2) (9–12)% more Spell Fire Damage- This buffs the primary hit of WoC, and is valid for spell builds that scale hit damage, but Ignite Damage is not affected by Spell Damage, so this mod does nothing to scale our Ignite.

3. Gain 15% of your Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage- Yes, this is an increase to Ignite damage, but since we already use Added Fire Damage, and also some Added non-Physical Damage here and there, it's effectively only a ~8-9% more damage increase (numbers from my PoB).

4. Quality: Buff grants (0–15)% increased Fire Damage- This works but it isn't much (effectively about 1% more damage from my PoB).

Overall, a 20/20 HoA only adds 10% more damage to my build. In contrast, an L20 Herald of Purity would add 11% more damage, because it scales the base physical damage of WoC.
Last edited by MagosBiologis on Nov 30, 2021, 10:27:35 PM
I dont think i can find any good cluster jewel in endless delve and heist.Would you mind to look at this tree
https://pastebin.com/aAu7jT6P
"
I dont think i can find any good cluster jewel in endless delve and heist.Would you mind to look at this tree
https://pastebin.com/aAu7jT6P

This build is pretty gear-dependent (i.e. trade-dependent), and I'm not sure how well it'll work in endless modes.

Anyway, my feedback is that I'd just go for 2 Blood of Summer for the QoL: movespeed, castspeed, damage, and AoE.

Also, if you don't have Berek's Respite, then Ignite Proliferation is mandatory for smooth gameplay. It's doubly good for Delve, where lots of small mobs spawn all the time, and tend to walk over the burning corpses of their comrades.
Hello, I would like to ask you. Can this build be used as a league start? I played Fire Burst autobomber in Scourge and I really fell love with ignite. So I am thinking to start it in 3.17 if there wont be any significant change/nerf.

I especially want to play some DoT build cuz I am about to quit the game cuz of proximity shields :D
"
lampicka95 wrote:
Hello, I would like to ask you. Can this build be used as a league start? I played Fire Burst autobomber in Scourge and I really fell love with ignite. So I am thinking to start it in 3.17 if there wont be any significant change/nerf.

I especially want to play some DoT build cuz I am about to quit the game cuz of proximity shields :D
You probably could, just keep in mind that you won't be comfortably zooming around red maps until you invest 10+ex, and that there'll be balance adjustments every major patch.

Yeah lol, one reason why I really liked this build is that it more or less ignores prox shields. Specifically, the WoC can't deal damage to an enemy protected by a shield, but if you kill an enemy outside, the DoT will spread through the shield via Berek's Respite.
3.17 update: Looks like this build won't be changed much, and probably benefits from a slight buff due to WoC's improved base damage! Ignite damage has been reduced, but it's more than compensated for by WoC's higher base damage and damage effectiveness.
I had a lot of fun playing this build briefly in the Atlas Invasion event, and am planning to play it in 3.17. I'm not terribly experienced, so can you explain why the golems are important? It seems like the Mastermind of Discord and Heart of Destruction ascendancies would be good since wave of conviction already applies exposure. Plus rearranging a few of the passive points to defense to make up for lack of golem bonuses.

Thanks for the fun build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info