The Onyx Oblivion Armour Set and Wings - Big Sale on Skill Effects This Weekend

First off, nice art done by you.

Second, the reason GGG sells recycled assets for the same price is because there are people willing to buy them.
Still waiting for MTX preview
You love the wing attachments so how about a few armor sets that make you look like a phoenix or a raven... anything that can fly. Give us a complete transformation
love it, but yeah I won't buy it as it's a recolour and I feel it's not worth it for that reason, would be so much better to have the option to buy the original and then the recolour for something like 50-90 extra, unfortunately, we all know that it's never gonna happen as GGG won't want to deal with all the complains and refound complains
"
xhemix wrote:
"
Praanesh wrote:
"
caprisolle wrote:
Recolored isn't it?

Nothing wrong in recycling game assets. A lot of people underestimate the cost for making new assets for every new product. Also, this is optional. If you hate the idea of recycling assets, you are free to not engage with it.

Also nothing wrong with stating the fact this one and the oblivion set shares same model, so basically it's a 100% recolor of existing asset for the full price.

When the answer to a simple question is "yes", is there a reason to go an extra mile to justify that? Just feels like an disgenious answer, though I believe you're not saying that in bad faith or something.

WELL said *thumbs up*
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Dunno if it's just me, but WTF is ONYX on this armour set? I mean, except the black additional FX effect? O_O
I am usualy a fan and supporter for GGG MTX even if majority dislikes them, and I don't even mind recolours, but this one is just WTF in any term.
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING NEAR ONYX AT ALL.
Not a single point on the WHOLE set reminds on anything CLOSE to Onyx (which as we "all" know is BLACK LAVA COLD GLASS SUBSTANCE, with with an emphasis placed on BLACK, I can't see a one damn black any close to Onyx polygon on this whole set. And no, the blurry sh!te effect doesn't make a difference - following this approach any set that would/has black FX is Onyx... I mean, damn, there are several other armour sets that are MORE ONYX than this is. BY FAR MORE).

It's the first time since closed Beta of PoE I give a thumbs down on an MTX.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
I like sets like these, but I own too many already :thinking:. Thumbs up for the art team.
noice
Before i had to buy 150 points for the celestial exsanguinate effect to purchase it.

Now i still need to buy 150 points to purchase it, i understand why you make this kind of sales, but i dont like them.

I would rethink it if you showed a little bit support towards little streamers.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Why is everyone ignoring that they say every skill effect is on sale (except the ones released after scourged) when that clearly isn't the case?????

Dunno if it's just someone who forgot to put discount tags on some of the MTX or if it's intentional to not have skill effects from previous mystery boxes on sale....

Can we get a discount on ALL skill effects like you told us..!?!? you've been lying to us since friday now -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info