Server Maintenance

scourg dmg buff mods insane and why 3 times we can reroll scourg? why not 10-20?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I hope its fix 4k latency in scourged maps

delve, no lag, scourge or delirium... disconnect and lost 10%
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Was this pertaining to "deserialized a mod we don't recognize" ? Because as of 5pm Eastern on Wednesday, I was still getting this and it was breaking instances.
if i wasn't playing a necro i would not even be able to play with all the added lag and constant stuttering.

GGG, you are definitely making things worse and not better. but, you seem to be able to keep dumping out new mtx like there's nothing wrong with the game. how about actually focusing on the problems instead of creating new ones or adding to the existing ones
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Cannot convert maps - Standard in 3.16
PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
if i wasn't playing a necro i would not even be able to play with all the added lag and constant stuttering.

GGG, you are definitely making things worse and not better. but, you seem to be able to keep dumping out new mtx like there's nothing wrong with the game. how about actually focusing on the problems instead of creating new ones or adding to the existing ones

You realize their mtx/art team probably can't program, right? They haven't been a handful of guys doing everything in years.
Maybe that guy shouldnt care too much about a 'T5 Vault' wtf lol
Is this going to address the “gpu has been suspended” error + crash alot of us have been getting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info