3.16.0d Patch Notes Preview

"
NoiseTank13 wrote:
Scourge Gear is still pretty much all unusable.

Corrupted itself is more than enough downside, we don't need character bricking downsides on the Scourge mods.

Totally agree
Still having these absurd PC shutdown occur at a random point trying to load a zone/instance. Cause that's totally a minor bug right..? Also, in regards to the scourged items. I completely agree, out of 74 attempted item transformations, ONE pair of gloves (which rolled otherwise quite shoddily, of course) happened to roll temporal chains on hit. Which WOULD be neat as hell on a piece of viable equipment. Buuut yeah. So I get it and all, the whole game is chances for this, chances for that. And they have to be lowball chances or the game is over in a flash. Maybe we should consider having more *game* and less *grind repetition*. It couldn't hurt seeing as the server's can't handle the small amount of game currently present. And no, an item base where 60+ percent of it is trash/useless/overlooked constantly doesn't count as content.
Poggie Woggie updates baby !
GGG challenge play with ONE pice of scourge'd gear.

ill wait.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
STANDARD MAP TAB FIX PRETTY PLEASE.
OMG WHERE IS STANDARD MAP STASH TAB FIX ??????
What about the 8k-20k ping issue? Still no fix
IF you wont fix the Standard Stash Tab ATLEAST give a chance to delete all maps at once geez...
Please fix lag spikes in maps. I can play Hiest, delve, story, but as soon as I go into a map.....crash/disconnected.
When are we getting the passive tree bug fixes? Allot of the masterys passive are not working

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info