Melee Splash

"
Melkrow wrote:
I would like/hope to think that it calculates the freeze chance for each mob that's splashed, but I could be wrong.

On-Hit effects are always determined per hit. 's Why Freeze Mine plus EP is so damn strong.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 7, 2013, 10:21:36 AM
With the new uniques encouraging Elemental Damage builds, I wish they would also adjust the support melee gems so that it will actually support elemental builds as well. It's kinda unfair how aura changes seriously gimped any elemental builds and using necessary support gems further gimps your damage without improvement.

It practically encourages physical builds, which is really the trend at the moment.
IGN: Xelphilia (Domination)
Does melee splash work with conc effect if added to a skill that's not originally an aoe skill? i.e. frenzy+melee splash+concentrated effect
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion
"
armyguyclaude wrote:
Does melee splash work with conc effect if added to a skill that's not originally an aoe skill? i.e. frenzy+melee splash+concentrated effect
yes, the splash portion will be stronger than the foe you targeted.
thanks
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion
Hi all,

Q infernal blow increase the range of the aoe of the skill.

Does it increase Melee splash if it's linked to it ?
"
manaa3 wrote:
Hi all,

Q infernal blow increase the range of the aoe of the skill.

Does it increase Melee splash if it's linked to it ?
yes, supports add effects to the skill. if the skill has extra effects (like from quality, other supports, or already existing stuff) then they affect every other part of the skill applicable. splash is an AoE, it gets AoE boosts where present.
I'm looking at melee splash and trying to think uses for it. IB is obvious, but what else? Compared to aoe skills you wont get better clear speed and it drops hard in open areas where mobs can come from sides not only from front.

New vaal warp kinda suggest new strategy. Agro few large packs, vaal warp all to the same place and then destroy all in few seconds with splash.
Flicker so you can actually kill packs at a decent clip.
Dual Strike because it's effectively 200% Weapon Damage by default.
Zombies. Zombies with Splash own bones.
This support is overpowered. It needs a worse damage penalty, and perhaps a larger mana cost multiplier as well.

For more discussion, please read this Feedback forum thread.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info