Next Weekend Stress Test

Anyone knows when it's going to take place? I can't wait to play :/
Last edited by BadHammer on May 14, 2012, 11:59:21 AM
"
BadHammer wrote:
Anyone knows when it's going to take place? I can't wait to play :/

It's too close to each other unfortunately, you need to give some time for the Devs to get some sleep ;D
Not to mention they will be very busy with the next patch(0.9.10) and other things they need to get ready before Open Beta.

So my guess is, there won't be another one because the 1st stress test was on Thursday, March 29, 2012, this 2nd one was on Saturday, May 12, 2012.
As you can see there was around an month and half difference between them, and OB is suppose to be a month away from now, so there won't be a 3rd one.

You can also donate for cash shop coin and key or find a key elsewhere, or hope for the Timer to pick you.
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on May 14, 2012, 4:52:38 PM
If we are on version 0.9.9, would that not make the next (significant) patch be 1.0?
*WARNING* - expect typos!
Nope. 0.9.10 will be the next patch. It will contain a new party-find system, Chris has said.

....And hopefully some new uniques...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I....I didn't even know you could do that!

So we are going back to 0.9.1? I am making the assumption here decimals in regards to version numbers behave the same as decimals in mathematics which could be completely wrong of me.
"
krismikehunt wrote:
I....I didn't even know you could do that!

So we are going back to 0.9.1? I am making the assumption here decimals in regards to version numbers behave the same as decimals in mathematics which could be completely wrong of me.

0.9.1 != 0.9.10 in regards to versioning
Last edited by Diablo02 on May 14, 2012, 6:38:08 PM
If you like the game so much, then don't you think GGG deserves at least 10 bucks for it?
So has PoE not already been through 0.9.1? Or did it skip it out on its way to arrive at 0.9.9?

My assumption being it would have gone as follows:

etc. etc.
Right. The next patch will be '0.9.10'. I believe Open Beta will be patch '0.10.0'.

As for the OP, there are no other Open Beta Weekends scheduled at this point. GGG may decide to do another one before Open Beta if they feel that it would be to their benefit in terms of testing their servers. Assuming Open Beta does come out in June, my guess is that there won't be another Open Beta Weekend.
Forum Sheriff
Ok,that answers my question then, version numbers don't follow the same rules as decimals in mathematics!

(My own fault for just assuming they did! And by pure chance, until today, I have never taken notice of a version number that gave me reason to think otherwise!)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info