Path of Exile's Future Plans

Haha thats awesome. Keep being positive guys!
beside the secret sheep level, the most interesting point is "toll booths on waypoints".

so many ideas about that (why is there only one type of portal scroll?), very promising.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice opinion research. I will try it in my company.
"
andrew8448 wrote:
If future plans don’t include bringing back aura stacker I’m sticking with d2r.

Have fun doing Baal runs till the end of time just cos you're salty over your pet OP build getting cut down to size.
nice post friend! :^) have some leddit gold
EDIT: I blew snot all over my vacuum-sealed first edition Soylent™ collector's pack while reading this it was SO FUNNY OMG LEL
So good to see Horror Reef again! ...because that's Horror Reef, right?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I guess i would have found it more funny if i wasn't absolutely burnoed out from dieing 200 times in a bit more then 1 week, i miss the old zoom zoom Poe where i could just relax and casually play 8h a day without getting stressed out after some time :(
In soviet Wraeclast unique chase you.
How many nerfs is that for Mathil now? He's still OP.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
A sexier Hargan, riiiiigghht....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info