Consistent crashing in Lab when entering Aspirant's Trials

Bump

Ive lost 5 trials to this now, starting to get annoying
pls fix this asap , 5 consecutive uberlab game crash or stucked in loading screen .
give me back my keys . I lost 5 keys because of yours unprofessional game development . It's acceptable for bad game contents but not this kind of minor technical issues that slow down the game process .

pls be professional .
This shit is really getting old. I beat the boss on the aspirant trial I go to the next level and the game completely restarts my computer? I have literally never had this happen before with any game whatsoever! I lose the time I lose the entry device this is just not good enough GGG
Here too, that really sucks.
I just crashed the hell out of a lab as well. It was just the aspirant one (so I'll just ignore all the 'goodies' and just go straight for the finish on the next try without taking detours).

I noticed that someone said they had the crash when they had a buff active from one of the shrines. I presume its the 'permanent' buff you find in those little hidden rooms.

This was exactly the same for me. Same crash too. Straight out instant crash to desktop with no log entries written.

@Devs, it seems as though this might have something to do with that shrine thing from the hidden rooms. It would be interesting to see how many other people had crashes with this mechanic both with and without a 'bonus' buff from the hidden room...
just lost three uber lab attempts is a row to crashes in the first izaro room, but all lower level labs works fine for some reason.
Same here... The game is never crashing unless I try to do my uber lab.
It's really annoying so I decided to stop the game for now. Bye exiles !
Last edited by Grenouille on Nov 29, 2021, 9:40:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info