This weekend we're running a sale on most Stash Tabs! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The sale ends at Nov 01, 2021 11:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Note that this weekend's sale doesn't include the recently-introduced guild stash tabs. Microtransactions only go on sale once they've been in the store for over four weeks. However, it's still possible to purchase the discounted bundle which has more of a discount than individual stash tabs on sale. This bundle won't receive any further discounts but the individual guild tabs will be on sale in our next stash tab weekend in approximately three weeks.

Complete your nightmarish looks with the Scourgelord Back Attachment and add even more personalisation to your hideouts with the variety of new Hideout Decorations we've just added to the store! Check them out below or get yours here.

Hideout Decorations

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thank you GGG for all you do!
I already dropped the league. The drops highly decreased and the game keeps the same.

I'm tired of atlas mechanics and the same 10 acts. Maybe I should keep working until see PoE2
I like the idea of Hideout Decorations, but they’re priced too high for me to buy a bunch and really try to be creative. I appreciate all the in-game unlockable ones, don’t get me wrong, but bit-of-wall and section-of-floor MTX are really cost-prohibitive to me. And I’ve dropped 4 digits on the game so far.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Oct 28, 2021, 11:20:02 PM
I would just like my already purchased map tab to work please. Can it just turn remove only and give me another?
Some of the hideout decorations are amazing. Unfortunately, I don't see myself being able to pay for a non-infinite unlock of 'em in the nearest future. I'd rather get a pet or an armour set than a piece of wall I likely would need multiple of, especially that amount of such objects needed changes with each hideout concept. The only way I'd get a bunch of hideout decor would be if I saw an awesome design I wanted to copy and use for a long time.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
POG
Looks like dirty drapes
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
make HO things for free ffs
LMAO.
Maybe price those decorations like 10 points each so someone like me could agree to buy 20-30 and create a hideout using them.
Kinda what we needed but in mtx - usually we want maaany of them and unless its something focking awesome to want to put one in hideout and build around it/like the energy dome or cool big statue/, its bad to have mtx decos.
So #notnx.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info