What We're Working On

Omg scourge so garbage ands its ok !?!?
Why were shield skills double nerfed? You lowered the damage of the skill citing armor buffs were happening, then you lowered the new armor buffs while citing the skills would be adjusted. Did one hand not talk to the other?
Sycophancy aside, let's get real about 3.16

- Crash to desktop, game freezes - lots of other bugs as well

- Yeah, let's not ever again take crappy rare drops, corrupt them, and then purposely add a negative modifier and make that a cornerstone of a league. What the hell.

- The only good thing about scourge is a bit more inventory space, via crucible

- Players: "We despise one-shot mobs" GGG: "Let's put in one-shot mobs. Maybe the players will like this?"

- The new Fortify skill doesn't support melee DoT builds - does GGG not understand its game or were they not listening when this design error was pointed out weeks ahead of launch
would love to see more guild thing such as guild challenges and maybe guild only maps/map mods
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Oct 28, 2021, 12:47:37 AM
"Quivers now have additional tiers of Damage Over Time Multiplier."

This is not a true statement. Ridiculous, just nerf TR directly and leave the other builds alone. I'll go out on a limb here, next league all Bow DoTs modifiers will be changed to Bow DoT with attack skill modifiers to complete the killing blow (which ironically won't affect TR). I feel like we just keep getting pigeon holed into builds that are not fun to me.
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Last edited by Kamiri21 on Oct 28, 2021, 12:59:19 AM
This is terrible, this addresses none of the concerns that the player base is having. We need better communication then this.
Why on earth would you guys ignore buffing the league mechanic rewards, this should have been your top priority in next patch!
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
I'm having a hard time in acts. Though I would get something from scourge. Sadge
Please don't listen to people that say Scourge is rewarding when you have to hit very specific mods scourging maps in the furnace. The odds of you hitting the correct "Rares drop x" are extremely low and sometimes the map turns out to not even be that good compared to your average youtube highlight of people that play 12h/day and gets to snipe a wider variety of maps from trade as well as more opportunities to scourge maps in general.

Most people will take days or weeks to cook those maps AND hit those mods at the same time, meaning that the only way to take any profit out of the league is to do the same as all other leagues: go on poe trade, trade for the map, for the scarabs, for the prophecies, for the fragments and the list goes on.

No one likes to do that. The players who are not the uber min-maxers of this game are complaining about loot because they don't want to be forced into doing these things. It is not just that they don't want to do it, it is that they don't like when they feel like the game is forcing their hand on how to play and how to farm. There always have been alternate ways to make currency that cater to all different types of players, but this league it feels like there is no middle or entry-level method of grinding, which means the less skilled players are comparing themselves to the streamers and youtubers and feeling awful because the disparity is too big and they have no tools available for them.

My account is from 2013 and I played most leagues, hitting 36 challenges in many of them. This is probably one of my most chaos-starved leagues ever. In 20 minutes of contracts I made more raw chaos drops than several hours of mapping and my character is not even bad for the tier of maps I am in. Something feels off about drops this league even on regular mobs outside of scourge.
"
DarkJen wrote:
Gz GGG!

You've released League where the Chaos recipe now the best thing to gain currency!
At last. Sad to see there is to fix incoming to currency, map and scourge loot drop. Soon ppl will realize how they are not rewarded, but punished to play, a then, an opportunity cost choice will happen to PoE itself.

Hope it will be good!

Currently I'm lvl 74 and farming Controlled Blocks for rares while scourging rings and amulets for identified chaos recipe to buy essential goods for my templar(10/25 finished), so far so good(the first day I even do unidentified transmutation recipe to by essential gems)...
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info