3.17 TOXIC RAIN CHAMPION - Fast, Tanky, Deadly! - League-Start to End-Game

"
Valant wrote:

Just checking if this craft is worth it ? Or should I revert ?

With the Life regen, I could drop Vitality ?

Very nice chest. I'd keep it and vitality, giving you over 300 life regen a second.

Recrafting for 8% max life would be nice.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

Just checking if this craft is worth it ? Or should I revert ?

With the Life regen, I could drop Vitality ?

Very nice chest. I'd keep it and vitality, giving you over 300 life regen a second.

Recrafting for 8% max life would be nice.

Yeah i will just reroll the mods with Lucky.
which helmet enchant is better? +1 arrow or 40 inc?
"
UkoCyanide wrote:
which helmet enchant is better? +1 arrow or 40 inc?
Depends on how lucky you get. If the extra arrow / pod on your target, then the extra arrow is worth more. However, if your arrow / pod RNG is not blessed, then the extra damage enchant wins. Overall, I'd take either.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Nov 6, 2021, 3:49:59 AM
Hey,
Whats the reason for the Medium Cluster jewel with projectile damage. I kinda dont get it.
"
Cuubi wrote:
Hey,
Whats the reason for the Medium Cluster jewel with projectile damage. I kinda dont get it.

It's for the attack speed and taunt on hit.
This build is piece of s***, 35k armor, 48k evade, about 700k dps, still one shots from bosses.
"
RoyalFox1 wrote:
This build is piece of s***, 35k armor, 48k evade, about 700k dps, still one shots from bosses.

Clearly something isn't right... nothing should be one-shotting you.
"
RoyalFox1 wrote:

If you consider that you objectively have all of those layers of defense, your resistances are capped, and you have decent HP, the problem isn't the build. There are videos here of people face-tanking very high end content. So the problem is either:

1) Taking on too crazy of map mods / content above your gear level
2) Standing in slams or other telegraphed "big" attacks
3) Dying to chaos damage / having low chaos resistance

If a build that can be nearly capped in all defensive layers (armor, evasion, spell suppression, resists, perma-Fortify) is dying too much, it's more than likely one of the above problems. You can argue all day about visual clutter making some attacks really hard to see being telegraphed, things being overtuned, etc, and there's merit to some of those. But at the end of the day, if this build is getting one shot / feels like it needs more survivability, I'm not even sure where you'd begin other than switching to something that has all of those layers + uses a shield and Glancing Blows, or stacking +max res / Purity auras.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Cuubi wrote:
Hey,

It's for the attack speed and taunt on hit.

wait why do we need taunt on hit since we already have conqueror as ascendancy?
Last edited by UkoCyanide on Nov 6, 2021, 1:01:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info