Any way to turn off that 'Player is the first to achieve this and that' yellow notification?

It's really annoying tbh.
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2023, 5:49:15 PM
no
well that just sucks now does it

i mean i couldn't really care less if i see 'Player is the first to copulate with his grandmother' but shouldn't there be an option to turn that off?
The only people who care about those messages are the people who devote their lives to triggering them. Nobody else cares about them or wants to see them and would gladly turn them off if it was possible, and then those people who devoted their lives to being the first peon to reach X map would have nobody to share that amazing achievement of player skill with. That last part is sarcasm, just in case. The point is they can't allow us to turn them off without removing the point for them existing. It's offensive and annoying but that sort of competitiveness and epeen stroking is what the devs feed on.
You may not care about them, but that's the same system they use for important announcements, like server restarts and the like. Either deal or move on to a different game.
"
DarkenX wrote:
You may not care about them, but that's the same system they use for important announcements, like server restarts and the like. Either deal or move on to a different game.

Do you have any friends?
"
DarkenX wrote:

White Knight spotted. Nothing to see here,move on.
I would pay money to turn it off.
For real.
Darkee just entered Maven's crucible and killed her and I'm still in act 2? this is giving me an existential crisis. After all this non-competitive PvE game for old people in their mid 30's is a very serious business.
Yea I really do not care about those and would love to turn those off. It's terrible and really has harmed the enjoyment for the first week or so of literally every league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info