Map Stash Tab was halved in capacity

As the capacity per map stayed at 72 and the number of maps halved, so the capacity of the tab halved. We, Standard players with thousands of maps, will have to dump half of the maps to be able to convert?
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2021, 12:55:11 PM
I've been forced to sell maps to the vendor for the new maps but half of them have changed names. With a tab of 3500+ maps it's crazy and long. I wouldn't even care if it just deleted all the removed maps before the conversion. Having to do this manually is horrible.
I will never do this. Will wait some solution. If it doesn't come, will go to support.
Yeah this is a big problem.
GGG please address this issue, standard players are in pain
Maybe auto move all copies of retired maps from the latest non-Scourge map tab, into one or more remove-only tabs?

That way, if you WANT to keep your old Beaches, Burial Chambers, Jay Vees, etc. you can just let them stay there.

But if you want to CONVERT them to their equivalent Scourge maps you can do so on your own time, meanwhile you can hit the series convert button on your current map tab without fear of losing maps or having it fail because the destination maptype slots are full.

It could even be a remove-only map tab but with the series button locked on Expedition (to prevent me from inadvertently trying to click on it and update it a year from now, and losing or destroying legacy maps).

Honestly idk why they didn't reason this out (presumably because they do not test it, let alone with standard players in mind) but at the same time all my watchstones are lined up on their own R/o tab.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Welp, I mean my standard characters got nerfed even harder in 3.16 than 3.15, if they can't even help us with map stash, I'm just done.
Agree.

GGG, please make any maps that don't fit into updated tab to go to remove only tab(s) upon map conversion.
please GGG do something positive to fix this map stash issue, you will be loved and celebrated more during this current league if you do!
GGG, please fix this!
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info