[3.17] Devon's Blazing Headsman | Avatar of Fire Cyclone Slayer | Endgame viable

You talk about Avatar of Fire in the guide but the POB build doesn't allocate it. What Gives?
"
SoberRealist wrote:
You talk about Avatar of Fire in the guide but the POB build doesn't allocate it. What Gives?
Xoph's Blood does :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Can you give us an update on how this build is going for you?
So, a good Voidforge is about 250 dps, right?
We have equal chance to convert to 1 of 3 elements. Which makes its damage like 750\375\375, depending on the element. which makes about 500 dps in total, right?
So having a Pure phys exquisite blade with 600-650 dps should be way better, right?
"
___KND___ wrote:
So, a good Voidforge is about 250 dps, right?
We have equal chance to convert to 1 of 3 elements. Which makes its damage like 750\375\375, depending on the element. which makes about 500 dps in total, right?
So having a Pure phys exquisite blade with 600-650 dps should be way better, right?

It doesn't convert to the elements, it adds as extra damage so it's technically 1000/625/625 which is an average of 750. Not to mention the permanent 10% shock it applies on bosses, the life and the aoe. So no, exquisite blade is not better.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:

It doesn't convert to the elements, it adds as extra damage so it's technically 1000/625/625 which is an average of 750. Not to mention the permanent 10% shock it applies on bosses, the life and the aoe. So no, exquisite blade is not better.

But it has a deal no non-elemental damage, which nullifies our phys damage?

Though I'm still not sure about the cyclone links:
Why go elemental? Pulverise for pure-phys weapon?

I'm playing a pure-phys slayer, and have no currency to convert, therefore lots of questions. Sorry.
I got it... we still convert the base phys.damage.
Sorry again )
"
___KND___ wrote:
I got it... we still convert the base phys.damage.
Sorry again )
Yes, all phys (and elemental) damage gets converted to fire through: Avatar of fire(amulet), Gloves and the Mastery on the tree.
Even with decent investment the build is kindda meh. No mana sustain at all (I can't be arsed to spent 20ex into -mana cost rings). Clunky when bossing (curse + totem + BR+ Berzerk) and not that tanky.
"
baeRdZEIRe wrote:
Even with decent investment the build is kindda meh. No mana sustain at all (I can't be arsed to spent 20ex into -mana cost rings). Clunky when bossing (curse + totem + BR+ Berzerk) and not that tanky.
I just straight up blasted the Searing Exarch no deaths. But I did check your gear and you were using my outdated setup. Check PoB for latest news or the new gear I updated just now.

For anyone who's interested I'm gonna stream it tomorrow and then upload a video guide on it as I've more or less min-maxed the build (just need enlighten on lvl3 and it's done).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info