3.16 Ignite Detonate Dead Necromancer - 8M Boss DPS 9k ES 65% Evade 63% A block 69% S block

Why Necro over Elementalist? Necro reaches around 12m POB dps, elementalist with convergence, same tree reaches like 17m POB ignite dps
"
cocas12345 wrote:
Why Necro over Elementalist? Necro reaches around 12m POB dps, elementalist with convergence, same tree reaches like 17m POB ignite dps

Defenses.
Yoyo,

Either I am a dumbo or the leveling PoB does not work.

I'd love to check out this build prior 3.17 whatever the patch notes are today. Yet I am a noob and dunno how to approach the leveling phase...
I'm playing this build in 3.17 and so far (T14 maps), it's working beautifully.

I just want to say, for anyone worrying about mana, I would highly recommend going Essence Glutton as your 3rd ascendancy node before getting Mistress of Sacrifice as the 4th. Even with an unending mana flask, I was having trouble with mana, but after I switched to Essence Glutton, progressing was really, really smooth.
"
RocketCorp wrote:
I'm playing this build in 3.17 and so far (T14 maps), it's working beautifully.

I just want to say, for anyone worrying about mana, I would highly recommend going Essence Glutton as your 3rd ascendancy node before getting Mistress of Sacrifice as the 4th. Even with an unending mana flask, I was having trouble with mana, but after I switched to Essence Glutton, progressing was really, really smooth.

I did wanna play it as starter but I though GGG nerf this build. Spectre life nerf or something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info