[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

"
wg4br1 wrote:
And about of the tree order (i have no experience with pob, sorry)

On bottom left of pob, you could see

PoB Community Fork

to the right of the word "Fork", there is a drop down box where I put leveling, full softcore talent tree in it
Oh no...
Best way to level until you get the poison nodes for 100% poison chance?
can you explain more about levelling. At least until library. I guess it will be very complicated especially in the league start
"
Prismaa wrote:
Best way to level until you get the poison nodes for 100% poison chance?

chance to poison, herald of agony
"
Osbury wrote:
can you explain more about levelling. At least until library. I guess it will be very complicated especially in the league start

Act 1 to 3 prob very rough since we dont access many damage node

1. Get a scion character to get Caustic Arrow and onslaught at lv1

2. Grab blight, ED etc
This guide, after much thought, has me leaving my pathfinder for Occy. I think you made a great layout. What do you think about the claw node mastery, Poisoned enemies cannot critically strike? I plan on funneling 4 points toward that to stop the random oneshots.
"
PailaiKRB wrote:
This guide, after much thought, has me leaving my pathfinder for Occy. I think you made a great layout. What do you think about the claw node mastery, Poisoned enemies cannot critically strike? I plan on funneling 4 points toward that to stop the random oneshots.

I had that in the tree, purely depends on whether you want or no. It give tons of defense
Hey, is this hardcore viable?
If so, anything you would change?
"
Eilorian91 wrote:
Hey, is this hardcore viable?
If so, anything you would change?

Yes

1. remove cluster
2. use grace instead malevolence
3. grab life node around 170%+

Report Forum Post

Report Account: