Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

"
I'm probably the only person in Path of Exile to not give a fuck about if there are nerfs or buffs,i play a different build every league on SSF,i haven't had one bad experience/League so far because i experiment with everything every time there is changes,so thanks for the hard work GGG the new defensive changes will be hell of a fun to play around with.

I have only one criticism,When you decide to make this big of a change for a tree please make sure you can upload the new tree the same time as the patch notes so we can look at our builds we want to use for the upcoming league Thanks.

No, you aren't the only one who doesn't care about the buffs and nerfs. I think for each raging forum tantrum child there are a couple hundred of us just chilling, waiting for new league to start without a worry in the world about changes. Angry / immature people are just loud and annoying. We know it, GGG knows it, and deep down those people know it. they will be mad no matter what and no one can change that about their personalities.
Last edited by loudpinks2000 on Oct 16, 2021, 4:17:48 PM
Thanks for the Problem-Solution format!
This feedback took me 3 sessions of 3-5h each to write.
Big props for whoever put this list together!

Again, tainted currency is quite great, especially the blessing! So many great items no longer ruined by corruption.
Rarity of Sacred Orb...yea I saw that more as an Engineer's Orb kind of rarity than a right-under-mirror.

Q: What exactly are Gem Socket Notches? Font style for gems info?

Map fragments stacking should of been from day 0 there, glad to see it.
Wonder what will happen with Pale Court once Prophecy (all of the league) will be removed.
Ilvl detail is welcome!

"It is now possible to promote a party member to replace you as the leader of your party if you are the current leader." hahahahaha nevah! I will lead my party into closing 6 portals at once with the new bromance skills!

"Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments."
This line is SO very underrated. Wish we had some examples of it.

"Monsters spawned in Expedition encounters now have 35% less chance to spawn Beyond Portals on Death."
That should be 0 chance to spawn any other summon-based league mechanic mobs imo.

Perandus Removal
I was shocked about removing Perandus Manor. The rest didn't care much for, of that league.
"The following Uniques have been added to the core drop pool: Seven-League Step, Umbilicus Immortalis, Trypanon, Varunastra, and Zerphi's Last Breath." WOOOOOOO

On Hideout Improvements
Muah! Chefs kiss!
Now I can experiment.
"If a Hideout closes with portals still open, it no longer prevents access to the Map." Perfect! Now I can sit 18h to sell a 10-15ex/spot hideout find.
"Loot accumulated from killing Monsters in Breach Domains now drops upon reaching the Boss Arena Portal"
What if you don't reach the arena? no loot?
Wave 20+ extra deli uniques...the rich get richer. Couldn't solo past 13 iirc.

Uber End-Game Content
RIP me, never seem to be getting there.

On Atlas and Map Changes
Not fond of locking bases to regions at all.
"The option for Maven to release all Bosses at once is now a Modifier found on Maven Invitations, and will no longer occur unless you open an Invitation with this Modifier."
This should of been day1 there, thanks!
"Many Divination Cards have found new homes as a result of the Atlas Changes:"
Thanks for the location of my card in Dungeon :)
Skipping The Doctor location is intentional? Is the card removed or just drops from Stacked Decks only now?

Delve Changes
Really neat, except for Fossil changes, for which I don't understand why they were needed.
(didn't care a much for lab enchant one as for sockets and chance of white sockets...even if I never used either of them)

Labyrinth Changes
A pleasure :)

On Ailment Mitigation
- Gems
Purity of Elements + Ele Ailment Immune YAY
Steelskin + Immune to bleed YAY
Tempest Shield..hard to pick this over another aura.
- Flasks
Don't like the reduced duration on ailment immunity mods. Not everything has to be Ice&Fire/Heaven&Hell.
- Pantheon
--overall now there's more competition on what to pick, whereas before you had few real options
Soul of Brine King + CNBF - that's cool! As a caster I'll still go with reduced phys dmg taken though.
Abberath and Ralakesh changes are nice too!
Yugul is also a great option to couple with idk what for full reflect immune for summons.
(I used to have a pair of full ele convert gloves and switch some gems for this on my carrion)

On Flasks
"which isn't well-suited" this feels off
We've always wanted flasks to last longer so we can focus on the battle instead of micromanaging flasks (shifting eyes too often from battle to UI). Later reading into the enkindling orbs, it is a change to push more agency into those orbs.
"Grants Immunity to Hinder for 17 seconds if used while Hindered | Grants Immunity to Maim for 17 seconds if used while Maimed" - this feels quite generous :)

For the unique flasks changes, as I could rarely afford a Bottled Faith or Dying Sun, it doesn't affect me. For a heavy user of those, it can become an outcry.
Me, for one, I don't like the idea of concentrating in 1 flask so much power. You can play in POB and see how much impact it has on crit-based builds. I really don't see more than a 10-20% multiplier in power justified. Flasks however are a core integral part of PoE and I know not many will resonate with this. Compared to other games, flasks/potions are quite a gamechanger in here. Perhaps it would be best to keep them strong, just not VERY strong.
Perhaps one day we can experiment with dedicated slots for types of flasks (1-2 unique, 1-2 life/mana, 1-2 utility).

Many tiers on flasks feel like watered down effects, towards bland. I guess it's another way of forcing player agency into maps (not a fan of that at all). A healthy community is organic and well-represented at any level. This is where I liked D2 more in the sense that you could get great items along the way also, not just in endgame.
I hope there's no more than 2-3 tiers per mod. That's a multiplicative on effective currency used for a desired mod. I hope you'll adjust Beastiary for this as well.

"Problem:
Instant-recovery Life Flasks are by far the most reliable tool for survivability, as the total Life recovery from a Flask is reasonable but spread over a long period of time."
The real problem is how much damage you can take in a second or 2, the gearcheck/effective health or whatever you want to call it, before you get a chance to react. You've somehow addressed this with core defenses changes, looking forward to playtest it.

"Dodge and Blind provide more mitigation for fewer passive points and item slots than any other defence type."
You needed dodge to survive multiple hits. RIP Blind, it was a cool mechanic. IMO Blind should of been good for mobs that need to target you and pretty useless for mobs that do AOE attacks (in the sense that Blind would be tied to mobs ability to target you, not to cast/hit).

"The Veiled crafted modifier that provided Quality and Strength/Dexterity/Intelligence, no longer provides Quality."
Harder to 6L now right?

"The Ghost Reaver Keystone Passive Skill now prevents your Energy Shield from Recharging (previously 50% less Energy Shield Recharge Rate)."
That's brutal.

"New Keystone Passive Skill called Divine Shield: 3% of Total Physical Damage prevented from Hits Recently is Regenerated as Energy Shield per second. Cannot Recover Energy Shield to above Armour."
Really like this!

"Problem
A few specific mechanics grant a lot of Life Regeneration, especially with Endurance Charge stacking, but for many other sources Life Regeneration is not very powerful."
I really cannot understand this. Endurance charges were cool and much-needed for RF and armor-based builds. Perhaps it's an offset to the armour buffs? Can't really say.

"The Replica Atziri’s Foible Unique Amulet now grants 20-25% increased Life Regeneration Rate (previously Life Recovery Rate)."
Also don't understand the subtlety of this. Is this a buff or nerf? Which of the 2 forms was more generic?
All these seem to be nerfs to RF and life regen in general.

On Shields changes
Feels like less power to melee, more defense and power to caster.

"Sources of Fortify now grant a number of stacks of Fortification based on the percentage of the enemy's ailment threshold dealt by the hit that applied Fortify to you, with a large bonus to fortification stack generation against rare and unique monsters. You have 1% less damage taken from hits for each stack of Fortification, and Fortification lasts 5 seconds by default. Fortification from multiple melee hits or different sources stacks, up to a default cap of 20 stacks. You can only gain Fortification stacks from one hit every 0.2 seconds."
That feels like a convoluted mouthful. At this point I lost patience reading patch notes and took a break.

On Fortify changes
Overall, I have to swim with it to see how it feels.
Fortification Californication Fornication ..at a loss of words, it just sounds odd. It makes me think of the building more than a Fortify stack.

"The Hardened Scars [...] It no longer grants Fortify while Recovering Life from a Life Flask."
lol didn't even know this existed

On Support characters - Auras and other Reservation Effects
In general, I didn't like aurastacker because the investment was huge to see similar-to-other builds results and then it went nuclear...with a Bank of Esos investment.
Maybe with a lower investment to see it working ...alas it's too late now.
As I don't like to meddle much into aurabots, aurastackers and generally too aura-focused builds, I skipped this part.
"Effect of your Auras on You" I agree is the right way to go forward.

On Support Characters - Curses
Never used clusters for curses tbh. Very long ago played Bane and it was cool up to a point. I know some Doom-stacking builds like it. It feels that every build mbXtreme is making is going nerfed. Can't understand why.
I liked my Occultist alot last league, so I'll definitely make more builds around Curses.

Elemental Damage over Time
Overall excited for these!
Maybe Burning Arrow comeback as Occultist :)
Feels as if I don't need obscure EE and EO.

"Burning Arrow is too complex for a level 1 skill." Sorry, I laughed at this. Your whole game is too complex (to not be confused with cannot be understood, it's just that the barrier to entry to make your own build is too high) at times. Doesn't mean I don't play it.
What is the appropriate level for a player to learn about stacking dots then? It was part of what made it great in maps at a point.
Guess we need to pick a new fire bow skill ( and no, don't like ele hit).

"Problem:
Ignite builds don't have a way to focus their damage on bosses, forcing balance to be the same for clear speed damage and boss damage."
YES
[...]Flame Surge...never seen this man in my life.

"The majority of clusters removed from the tree are offensive, while the majority of clusters added to the tree are defensive."
=> While this tells me you want to slow down the game, maybe staying alive more means more DPS output and it "should" balance out.
Again, can't tell of this impact without playing.

"Solution
Add new clusters for Spell Block, Spell Suppression, Life Regeneration, Life Leech, Life on Hit, Life on Kill, Life Recoup, Energy Shield Recharge, Ailment Mitigation for every Ailment type, Curse Mitigation, Stun Mitigation, Life and Mana Flasks. The majority of clusters removed from the tree are offensive, while the majority of clusters added to the tree are defensive."
What about mana leech? It's a real problem for full elemental builds. You only have a cluster notable to take care of it, you're forced into it.

"Remove most of the maximum life from the Ranger's starting Evasion passives."
=> This tells me I won't play a Ranger next league again.

"Problem
Certain percentage Modifiers from the first few starting passives of classes have little to no impact on characters at very early levels."
Who stays at low levels long enough? It's a nerf to high levels in disguise.

"Problem
With the removal of dodge, some characters lost a way to mitigate monster abilities that always hit."
I really wonder how this will pan out.

"Due to the sweeping changes made to the passive tree, existing Anointments that apply to a Notable that has been removed will now apply a different Notable. We've also taken this opportunity to review the Oil combinations required for Notables."
RIP Standard amulets, glad I don't play that.

On Ascendancy Changes
Have to playtest, can't say what'll be of them.

On Awakened Supports
I so rarely get them that I doubt it'll affect me.
"Awakened Cast while Channelling now grants “Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using Supported Skills” at gem level 5."
"Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks now grants “Elemental Damage from Supported Skills cannot be Reflected” at gem level 5."
"Awakened Elemental Focus now grants “+1 to Level of Supported Elemental Skill Gems” at gem level 5."
"Awakened <element> Penetration now grants “Supported Skills have 10% chance to inflict <element> Exposure on Hit” at gem level 5."
=> These are cool!
Multistrike and Echo still don't get 1 more repeat, which leaves them with a "performed as expected" with no salary raise at the annual evaluation, instead of "outstanding behavior".

On Melee Range
This reads as forced players to spec into specific tree points for range instead of keeping +range on skills, especially the popular ones.
For strike you wanted an additional target much more than +2 range on gloves and on helm you want some form of "nearby enemies have -#% resistance"!
Now you need even more RNG to get that veiled mod with range. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK THERE LAD!
Why hate melee so much?!?

On Shield Skills
Reads as bye shield skills because with prev. league nerfs they were popular and now they're not...."desirable".
I skipped shield skills as they were too popular and I had other plans.
3000 def (desireable total) / 15 = 200 factor
lvl 20 charge shield used to be with a 3000 def shield = (4 * 200) to (6 * 200) = 800 to 1200
add 350 to 525 from skill raw dmg and you get a total base of 1325 to 1725
NOW it goes
lvl 20 charge shield used to be with a 3000 def shield = (5 * 200) to (7 * 200) = 1000 to 1400
add 134 to 200 from skill raw dmg and you get a total base of 1134 to 1600. At this point the skill has the dmg on a spell, without the ease of tons of crit on tree

On Forbidden Rite and Totems
Totems were always be better than self-cast, unless you were some build that got nerfed, like Ascendant had (self-cast Arc), which is gone, from my knowledge.
Totems were punished because of 1 skill (that turns to plain unspeakable anger). If you hated FR + totems you could of just added a line like "when linked with totems, reduce totem life by #%".
RIP totems 2021
They were a signature skill of PoE, even if not the rockstar builds, we lost that.

"Improve Voltaxic Burst, Explosive Concoction, Absolution and Ambush."
lol Voltaxic isn't even in the wiki, you caused such a big outrage that editors didn't even want to do that
I had high expectations for Explosive Concoction, but after reviews I left it to dust away. In D2 the best you had was Fire blast, which at least looked like a potion.
Ambush will need like 3-5 times (that obv. won't happen) the dmg of an aoe skill if you want it to be used on bosses. I don't see it on clear.
It pains me to say this and as much as I hate D3, Impale in D3 did a better job at single-to-aoe dmg ratio. I saw Puncture as a contender until you nerfed that away.

On Cast on Trigger Mana Multipliers
"Problem:
Cast On Melee Kill, Cast On Critical Strike and Cast while Channelling have separate Cost and Reservation Multipliers for Attacks and Spells, but this can't be communicated.
"
I'm sorry what? Still a crazy ammount of reservation.

On Spectral Throw Mana Cost
I had some MTX somewhere for it IIRC. Maybe one day I'll be able to say it won't have been misused points.

On Ward Strength
I'll never take Ward seriously due to the inherent mechanic.

On Breach Unique Balance
I've always liked Tulfal, it was a hipster wand to use on a 2nd twink, but I liked it, now even more.
Skin of the X was cool too, but not as cool as Tabula. For highend use I still don't see it.

On Atziri Unique Drops
A welcome change for Disfavour. It's already been disfavoured sadly.
The Atziri’s Acuity Unique are still not as cool as Maligaro's fixed 300% crit multi imo.

On Clever construction
"Give a Trap and Mine Mastery option that gives your Traps or Mines full damage immunity."
Coolio!

On Vaal Immortal Call
Idk who would even consider that. The punishment is global though, not only permanent leagues!
Glad I'm a league player lol

On Delve/Prophecy/Incursion Crafts
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

On Unveiling Crafting Modifiers
That's cool too!

On The Sacred Blossom
Cool!!! Maybe now I'll drop one. RIP accessibility on the itemised encounter.
Willing to bet this will be part of challenges too, of course.

On Quivers on Unarmed Characters
I don't get why. You're considered unarmed with either a quiver or a shield/ as long as you don't wield a weapon. Why this change? What quiver was so OP for unarmed? lol...

Skill Gem Weapon Restrictions

On Golem Life Regen
Cool, they're still useless though after the rip to elementalist golem skills and primordial jewels.

On Triggered Marks
Good! It caused me pain from the moment I read the Expedition patch notes.

On Syndicate Operative Spectres
If this was the case with multiple hits, you'd see it on mobs HP when spectres would hit. I don't recall this at all.
Might as well call it a nerf and people will find a new mob to spectre anyway. It's great from a non-summoner perspective though.

On Negative Resistances
Idk man -200% still rips you in a split second. Wonder what's the math there, how you decided on -200% to be OK.
For me, even -100% feels like alot. IIRC there was at least a build profiting from you having negative res. Hope that one gets revisited and buffed for general play (not Delve).

Zana League Mods Available During 3.16.0
"Breach (costs 2 Chaos Orbs): Area contains an additional Breach."
This makes me happy.

"Blight (costs 8 Chaos Orbs): Area contains a Blight Encounter."
Doesn't make any sense to me.

User Interface Improvements
"Pressing Ctrl + Click on Zana, Master Cartographer in your Hideout now brings up the Purchase Items interface, instead of the Atlas."
Cool!

"Added designated slots for Delirious Maps to the Delirium Stash Tab."
About time!

"Energy Blade is now offered to the Witch for completing Lost in Love, and can be purchased from Clarissa by the Templar, Shadow and Scion."
Can't wait to play with this bad boy!

"Tornado is now offered to the Ranger and Shadow for completing Breaking the Seal, and can be purchased from Petarus and Vanja by the Scion."
Another gem I very much look forward to playing with! Hope it won't be dissappointing. Even if in the video it's slim, I want to make it as big as half the screen and freeze mobs with it. Hope AoE scaling and multiple tornados are possible. A force of nature unleashed!

Trade Website Improvements
Could the trade site have a switch for showing only:
- mods
- uniques on bases
that can spawn in the current version?
MANY of the mods that can no longer spawn are searchable. Also Unique items show on bases that they have been moved from.
When I'm in league trade I want to see and search only what's possible to have in league, not also in Standard. A big please.

On bug fixes
"Fixed a bug where Magic and Rare Monsters in Area Level 85+ areas had half the Life they were supposed to."
Should of been a feature. Life gets obnoxious on some mobs.

"Fixed a bug where the Intelligence Gathering Atlas Passive Skill would grant Intelligence for a random Immortal Syndicate Safehouse to all players in the area. It now only grants Intelligence to the Map owner."
Shouted WHY. This should of stayed as a feature. Why hate party bonuses? It would of been so cool to have a friend and use his atlas bonuses instead of yours when doing maps in his hideout and viceversa. It's not like Orbs of unmaking are rare/expensive. Tbh I would delete this currency and make them slot-able like Pantheon, only from hideout/town.

"Fixed a bug where the target limit on Bladestorm and Rage Vortex would not reset between repeats when using Multistrike."
Wait what? There's a target limit on them? Why? Makes no sense, it looks like a giant circle, it should hit everything inside that circle.

"Fixed a bug where 101% reduced Projectile Speed or higher would cause projectiles to move incredibly fast. Reduced Projectile Speed now has a maximum of 99%."
lol I saw that coming and the video with it

"Fixed a bug where Corrupting Fever could snapshot the amount of damage dealt per second with the Corrupting Blood debuff."
Why does it feel like a big nerf?

"Fixed a bug where Tormented Spirits could not spawn around some Bosses."
Never have I ever liked Tormented Spirits on bosses. End up wasting 6 portals.

"Fixed a bug where Betrayal Fortress Ballistas were able to attack through walls."
This calls for destructible walls and trebuchets! Loved Age of Empires series and would love to see more heavy siege weaponry.

"Fixed a bug where an inaccessible room could spawn in The Chamber of Sins Level 1."
It's not the only place that happens in. Maybe not a room, but small walkable areas too. I'll be on the lookout again.

Generally, on MTX effects, please be transparent, honest and incorruptible (we have a word in Romanian, integru which means more or less to act full with responsibility of your actions and/or don't give in to temptation/money lures).
Nobody likes paying for something and seeing it in a way now and some leagues later it completely changes or is ruined.
I understand you change the engine and lighting and visuals, which can be detrimental to older MTX, but if you don't communicate about it and accept adjusting for some, it is more than likely perceived as disrespecting paying customers and only leads to losing retention.
I hope that doesn't kill an artist's bandwidth, but creates a position if it doesn't already exist.

"Elixir of the Unbroken Circle"
Again a lol moment, what's that? Can't find on PoE wiki again. Oh it's a potion from Expedition I could only find on poedb.

OMG I finally see the light! I could scroll to the end of the post!

"Fixed a bug where Kitava's Thirst did not describe that Mana used to Trigger a Skill could provide a chance to Trigger Socketed Spells."
What? That should be permanent, you spend mana => you cast a skill. Are we spending mana in vain? Oh no no no no.

"Fixed a bug where the Thirst for Blood Skill from Jack, The Axe could snapshot its reservation cost."
Sounds like another nerf in disguise. Is it?

In general, for fixing "using Predictive Networking Mode" and skills behavior, a big thanks!

Yes, I hope I'll enjoy Scourge as well. Peace!
Played Explosive Concoction, a new skill, for the first and last time.

I will never believe your lies.

I want proof of someone of your team defeating the bosses with the skills, and an elaborated list of items, stats and passives.

A wonderful waste of time.

Played SSF self crafted builds for more than 5 years.

Content that I haven't seen?, everything outside of the main story.

It deems frustrating that I have to follow a guide to play a game, where you are supposed to be allowed to do almost anything imaginable.

Last league or 2, 0 exalted on 2 weeks, and 0 drops of interest, so I sat a full week 3-4h a day with the same character doing literally nothing.

This league? A very well designed skill that do 0 damage + having to mitigate all the shit around the world, and still die in 1 hit by random white mobs.

Last league seems to me as the last league I will ever pay.

Evasion / dodge is and will still be the same crap as it as always been, since the days of the voltaxic rift "My to go weapon since I discovered it in ambush"
Last edited by Sourgin on Oct 16, 2021, 7:48:01 PM
Guys at GGG please upload the info of the new skill tree so i can start planing my next build that wont reach yellow maps.

Regarding the new update really dont care about nerfs or buffs as always some players will be left behind some other will come, i dont think that will change in the future
"
al3xro wrote:
Thanks for the Problem-Solution format!

"Many Divination Cards have found new homes as a result of the Atlas Changes:"
Thanks for the location of my card in Dungeon :)
Skipping The Doctor location is intentional? Is the card removed or just drops from Stacked Decks only now?

Also drops from spider forest, which is not removed.
"
Sylwos wrote:
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
Ignoring what exactly, when i'm full COLD DAMAGE, and do zero Physical damage?
Do you even read, and think about it for a second ???

The rework is full crap, as well as the new Ascendancy is crap. You are losing big time your block, cause Violent Retaliation was giving you +4 max block, and was the one Passive that actually gives you DMG as well, which was WORKING on my build, cause it converted it to Cold.
We are losing 8% Physical DMG for each block, which was okay, as well whole 80% when blocking to Unique Enemy.
As well as we are losing + 1% Block Chance for each time we've blocked, WHICH WAS THE BREAD AND BUTTER of this build, how hard is it to get?

And what we get? Lucky Attack, that is not something permanent, as well as ignoring their physical reduction that DO exactly nothing for full ELE convert builds.
And even for full Physical you are screwed. Do you even understand how much of a DMG you need to do so this thing to actually gives you something in return, and from where in the blue hell you are going to get this DMG ?????

You have to invest way more and into the tree, to just get to 60% Attack/Spell, when you previous could get to 78% Attack/Spell with solid investment in the tree.
Now you have to invest even more. Now Strike Skils are even more nerfed(they were crap, now are 2x crap), Flesh and Stone is nerfed. Blind is big time nerfed. And no matter what they write, Fortify is also ******.
And on top of that, the free Tempest Shield is now a reservation.

I'm already using Hatred, Herald of Ice + Herald of Purity, and need Enlighten level 3 to be able to cast my Ice Golem.
Which means even less BLOCK, and got to invest even more heavily into the tree, which means DMG that already was LOW will be garbage even more.

And here is the thing, with very solid investment you will get 2,5-3mln. at best with FB with 78% block chance for both.

Rider with the same investment is getting between 15-20mln. with 15-20% block chance, 75% attack Dodge, and 65-70% Spell Dodge chance.

Can you even do the math ?

First of all this is your problem that you are going cold on physical ascendency.

And now Violent retaliation - 8% per block + 80% if you blocked Uniq enemy. For elemental dmg it is giving you some buff and yes it was ok node. But now it is more focused on physical builds. Ignoring phis dmg reduction is equal for inqusitor node and gives you a lot of dmg for a char like cyclon glad. You do not need some fancy helm with - phys res and aura like vulnerablity. Over all good thing. And also you get attack is lucky. All atacks. so with str stacking replica aberath you will get almost 30% more dmg which is much more than 80% increased.

Versatile Combatant - +10 max block and 600 armour and evasion. With upgraded defences it is good defensive passive.

And also with facebreakers and good abysuss you should have more than only 2,5 Milion dps. Follow some guids.

Raider - no dodge now. for spell dodge need 150% supression. So stop complaining.

So it's a my problem to enjoy the build i like? Don't make me laugh buddy. I won't play a build i don't like enjoy. I rather quit the game, as i did tho.
And i tried Heavy Strike and Double Strike, and both s****** hard, as anything pure physical in this game.

And no this is not my problem, its their problem, cause no one in his god damn mind will play full physical, because they literally kill it in 3.15 with the Bleed Destruction, but you forget to mention that.
And NO i won't play that boring skill Cyclone, and no one on his goddamn mind will play it on a One hand + Shield Gladiator ....

And Violent Retalation now is pure ******. In order to gain the benefit from it, you need TONS of DMG, you can't get from anywhere, cause Gladiator Ascendancy doesn't give you DMG at ALL. You don't have a single Gladiator on you, and yet talking without even check your facts.

And who on his goddamn mind it's going to use that crap boots for Gladiator - Replica Aberath? You understand how much stuffs you need to be checked, and which Unique you nee to take even ? Facebreakers you are kidding me right?
Obviously not, or not going to make such a bold suggestion.

What exactly is upgraded in the defense for real? Armor is crap, and buffing the numbers will do nothing. Some people really need to start using their brain, and stop repeating the GGG lies.

Just because GGG are stating their buffing defenses, that doesn't mean it's true, it's exactly the opposite - they ruined it big time.

New comment for TriPolarBare! - Exclusive NOT EDITABLE for other streamers!
A lot of this stuff is just gonna end up being new de facto gates for the meta.

Much of the game is already a pass fail X check for your build.

I fear much of this will ultimately exacerbate the problem.

Strongly suspect automatic flasking will end up a newb trap punish, while the actual requirement will be a return to enkindled flask piano, with the added trade check of top tier belts and flask mods adding themselves to the list of things any working build must have.

I really think you should include a prefab build, not for us but for you. So that in trying to design such a thing you'll run into the impossible situations you put most players in so much of the time.

But like I said, several solid changes, and guild changes alone have earned you money from me this league.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Sylwos wrote:
Versatile Combatant - +10 max block and 600 armour and evasion. With upgraded defences it is good defensive passive.

And also with facebreakers and good abysuss you should have more than only 2,5 Milion dps. Follow some guids.

Well, small nodes in another ascendancy class provides +15% increased armour and evasion. So which one is better when you have to aim for the 24-30k value? And that is only half of the small ascendancy node, while this is a large ascendancy node in an ascendancy that focuses on defence.

Facebreaker, Abyssus.. Please, don't come with uniques. I have been playing exclusively HCSSF. So don't try to justify something with very specific items, that I will never see.

On a side note, do not justify anything with "Oh but with more investment you can almost get as tanky as before. You just need to spend +10 skill points and reserve 50% of your mana." How I see it: A nerf is a nerf when you get worse result with the same investment. With 4 ascendancy points you could get 75/75 block chance, now you can get 85/0. Which one is better? Sure you can invest skill points and mana reservation into Tempest Shield to get some spell block chance but it is still a huge nerf based on the above. And what does gladiator gain? Nothing. Just a +600 armour and evasion, which is very little compared to other ascendancies in terms of defence.

Edited - To me it seems that Gladiator has lost its identity completely - being the tankiest class with little damage coming from ascendancy.
Last edited by SeaSkipper on Oct 17, 2021, 3:08:58 AM
I just give new status to POE:

GAME OVER

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info