Communication and the Sacred Orb

"
Dreschau wrote:
GGG is so firmly against deterministic crafting they don't even want you to have a solid base type to start with.

Yo dawg, I heard you liked random loot. I put random mods, of random tiers, on your random base item stats, with random quality, from random locations, so you can random your random while you random random.

Because random is more fun, so more random is more fun right!?

I know you put sharks in a cyclone, but I didn't think you were going to be jumping them.

well said!

also petition https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3185980
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 12, 2021, 9:26:11 AM
The rarity on that thing seems a bit...

...intense.
So much negativity here. People need to get a grip and stop whining about every detail they are not happy with. The game was made to appeal to multiple groups of people, and you can not appease everyone.

I'm really looking forward to playing 3.16!
"
In playtesting so far, I am personally finding my interactions with base types a lot more interesting than before and get excited both seeing a perfect-defence base type drop and knowing that it would be technically possible to fix a non-perfect one with enough investment, if the item was godly enough to warrant it.

Eh other than T2Ting/chancing 20% quality uniques I don't believe this change caused any excitement at all. "Whoa an ilvl82 Hubris Circlet with 20% quality dropped. Oh it can't roll T1 INT/ES/resists. Guess it's Charsifood."

And what random drop is going to be godly enough to invest 60ex into giving it 30 more ES? Such a thing cannot be dropped in game, it must be crafted. It's just a temporary chore for the standard mirror shop runners to go through.

All content run in 3.16 MUST be done with the consideration that you MUST be dropping ilvl86 bases in whatever you're doing or your time has been wasted. I hope you've considered this when designing the league.
The number of currencies in this game is getting too damn high, its reaching a point that it seams that adding a new currency is part of every solution to any and every issue.
I want some clarifications please, you said "More than three times rare than exalted orb"

There is a bunch of explanations for this in my book:

1: it cant be 3 times rarer than exalted orb, otherwise you should right 3 times rarer than exalted orb.

2: MORE THAN 3 times rarer, i take this like it can be upp to 100 times rarer than exalted orb or god knows how many times MORE rarer, because you mentioned it as "MORE THAN 3" not 3.

Am i missing something here?
Maby i my mind isint clear enoph had too much at work today.

Thanks for clarification.
<<< GGG TEAM >>>

Problem: There are too many clicks on maps
Solution: Let's add the 358th currency type to the game
"
skimbre wrote:
I want some clarifications please, you said "More than three times rare than exalted orb"

1: it cant be 3 times rarer than exalted orb, otherwise you should right 3 times rarer than exalted orb.

2: MORE THAN 3 times rarer, i take this like it can be upp to 100 times rarer than exalted orb or god knows how many times MORE rarer, because you mentioned it as "MORE THAN 3" not 3.

I think what they try to say is: "3.X times rarer", with X > 0. They don't want to tell the exact numbers, which I understand.
"
groink19 wrote:
"
skimbre wrote:

I think what they try to say is: "3.X times rarer", with X > 0. They don't want to tell the exact numbers, which I understand.

Yeah any number over 3 will apply, and god knows how much rarer it will be.
"
skimbre wrote:

Yeah any number over 3 will apply, and god knows how much rarer it will be.

No, not any number. Most likely between 3 and 4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info