Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
need more nerfs to aura as its still will be best for party and duo

also petition https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3185980

You pass too much time on this forum bro. You might know by now that any comment you post is going to no where.

If they nerf aura, they nerf.
If they create new orb, they create it.

No matter how much it will affect your market as how much it will affect my gameplay in the game. My 3.16 aurabot may be worst than the one i had in 3.0
STOP NERFING AURA
"
Zombero wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
i also lost godly mirror chars in the past to changes.

Like what?

Howa es gear( even thoe its somewhat generic), and similar stuff in general, essence crafted mana aura mod items for guardians, they changed how the scaling of thoes items work to be meeh. and with the later nerf to guardians it became so pointless i vaaled it
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
Zombero wrote:
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
i also lost godly mirror chars in the past to changes.

Like what?

Howa es gear( even thoe its somewhat generic), and similar stuff in general, essence crafted mana aura mod items for guardians, they changed how the scaling of thoes items work to be meeh. and with the later nerf to guardians it became so pointless i vaaled it

Hrm, guess I would need all the specifics to understand, which I don't expect you to provide. Those seem like things that would be legacy protected and/or still relevant in a modern build.

I was just curious because I'm not aware of many cases of existing mirror tier rares being made non-mirror tier by nerfs. Usually, if it happens, it's because of buffs. i.e. any mirror tier rares made before awakener/maven orbs would no longer be mirror tier outside of some specific, legacy mods. But devaluing an item in that way doesn't feel as bad since at least the item still does what it did before.
I can see this game went into WoW direction league by league now

is shockwave support just fucked with the new EO?
jsdf
"
If they nerf aura, they nerf.
If they create new orb, they create it.

No matter how much it will affect your market as how much it will affect my gameplay in the game. My 3.16 aurabot may be worst than the one i had in 3.0

Yeah. And when they lose players, they lose players. Lmfao.
"
Zombero wrote:

I was just curious because I'm not aware of many cases of existing mirror tier rares being made non-mirror tier by nerfs. Usually, if it happens, it's because of buffs. i.e. any mirror tier rares made before awakener/maven orbs would no longer be mirror tier outside of some specific, legacy mods. But devaluing an item in that way doesn't feel as bad since at least the item still does what it did before.

no far from, there is many previous Stier build items, even thoe being beyond and abouve anything at a given time, now dumbstered becours of nerfs. a great example is the dagger attack meta.
Aura bot ?
"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.

gz on ruining another build archetype.

How to kill another aspect of endgame and stomp a 10+ mir build into history.

I played this build for 5 leagues now, improving it bit by bit every league.
About 15-20 mirrors of stuff, soon to be obsolete.

Aura effect gone from clusters, clusters unuseable.
i'd need 588% increased reservation efficiency on my gear to run all my 16 auras, which is impossible with 2% on jewels.

this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, you disregard the time i spent on this build in one single patch because reddit crybabies are complaining about party play. again and again you kill things in collateral from multiple angles.

the solution was so simple, lowering aura effect on others and leaving reservation alone as it impacts other builds aswell. now you probably ruined a bunch of builds with those changes, not just aurabots and stacking.

we'll wait and see how it plays out. If 3.16 is not the ultimate bomb league mechanic to make up for this loss, i will quit this game

[Removed by Support]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pictures of the rude pms i am getting. I guess you're allowed to be toxic in pms, but you're not allowed to show that to anyone.

Here is an accurate version without the name and shame

The balance team and chris being out of touch with their game isn't the only reason why this game is going downhill.
The community is more toxic than ever, more so than the community of eve online. Alot of people i play with in standard are chill, but this? I can't imagine what goes through your head that you gain joy from sending me those pms, does it make you feel powerful or that you received some kind of twisted justice? Does it statisfy your jealousy?

Do you ever feel like you think alot about yourself instead of the greater good?
Ground Slam, now and forever.
alrdy cant w8 for play new leagu! 99% changes just pure GOLD! HYPE
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info