Ultimatum Supporter Packs End Soon

Already got my Silver Crescent, very satisfied :)
The golden carrots are too much.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
love sun pack
"
Emertus wrote:
Holy moly those are gorgeous. I've been looking for a classic, realistic armour set for ages, and this looks incredible. not a big fan of asymmetrical aura effects, but otherwise this is a homerun

Wtf... you are reacting like you see them for the first time. They have been there for like 6 months... also there are a pretty amount of 'realistic' armour sets out there.
Last edited by Rekill on Oct 4, 2021, 2:05:50 AM
Goodbuy 60$ sup packs, new packs will be in 3 tiers, means you get literally nothing for 30$. Pls make new packs like old ones for 30$, and give us pls more value in 90$sup pack. If so, i would think about buying new one.
well, i dont have the money to buy any supporterpacks at all.
Lunar portal looks great.
Silver Crescent armour pack must be an inspiration for future Supporter Packs, please.
"
Tec606 wrote:
I really hope GGG either doesn't make the $90 supporter packs a permanent option going forward or return the value of the $30 packs to what they were before harvest if they continue to do $90 packs.

Else these will be the last 2 that give you a decent value at $60. Both amazing packs I have to add.

There must be someone at ggg thinking the same... I mean you guys used to understand the game as you were playing it too... I think it should be part of the job now on... playing 2 hours of the league per day even during working hours

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info