Path of Exile 3.16 Expansion Dates

"
Dnarris wrote:
This is pretty much make or break for me.

Uhh youre so dramatic...man up, grow some ballz...dont write girly shit like that dude :P
Youre in standard..most likely using old items that are way way way to powerful.
How about joining a regular league?
How about joining a private league with added mods...you wouldnt last for a day xD
"
LBGxValor wrote:
You all ready for zero or negative care for the community and the continuation of POE's downfall????

I AM

Dude, what are you talking about?
GGG is responding, Christ is doing podcast after podcast.
You cant find a gaming company as transparent as GGG.

So stop writing bullshit like that.
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
All of you be like "The game is fking ruined, ain't playing this shit ever again till you revert back to yada yada".
Then GGG posts a few seconds long teaser on YT, and you're all like "OK, I'll give it a try I guess, BUT I still hate your guts! Don't you forget! ... And you better don't nerf again!!!".

Its insane, there are so many crybabies here.

Adapt to changes, or become extinct. Survival of the fittest.
Stop copying old shit builds..ose POB make your own builds.
Stop whining about some nerfs in the past..

"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Mokurp wrote:
well i will try as always
but if keep trying make the game slow and the craft so rng i cant see a future for me playing
all changes after the 3.13 (besides lab changes and veiled changes) made the game worst
and make acts slower is so useless

Seems like you arent capable of adjusting?
Stop playing something that doesnt work, and move on.
Going through the acts takes around the same time as before the nerfs.

If you dont like a challenge, then i can recommend you diablo 3.

[Removed by Support]

so to say, it takes skill (apart from huge grind) to clear highest GRs in D3. it's really challenging, especially in HC, i took top10 spots in HC ladder in some seasons and it's challenging AF. you fish for good GR, but when it procs, it takes a lot of effort to do it properly and not screw it up.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Rob_GGG on Oct 1, 2021, 6:30:02 PM
ulala, waiting
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
Don't make more acts more tedious
Nobody doesn't want to slog through the boring storyline all over again
Changes to Act 1 were TERRIBLE

Agree!

Plus... Make Lab progress global! Acts and re-do the Lab for every character is the reason that makes the POE replay so booooooooring!
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:
"
All of you be like "The game is fking ruined, ain't playing this shit ever again till you revert back to yada yada".
Then GGG posts a few seconds long teaser on YT, and you're all like "OK, I'll give it a try I guess, BUT I still hate your guts! Don't you forget! ... And you better don't nerf again!!!".

Its insane, there are so many crybabies here.

Adapt to changes, or become extinct. Survival of the fittest.
Stop copying old shit builds..ose POB make your own builds.
Stop whining about some nerfs in the past..

"
hyyyben wrote:
"
Mokurp wrote:
well i will try as always
but if keep trying make the game slow and the craft so rng i cant see a future for me playing
all changes after the 3.13 (besides lab changes and veiled changes) made the game worst
and make acts slower is so useless

Seems like you arent capable of adjusting?
Stop playing something that doesnt work, and move on.
Going through the acts takes around the same time as before the nerfs.

If you dont like a challenge, then i can recommend you diablo 3.

[Removed by Support]

so to say, it takes skill (apart from huge grind) to clear highest GRs in D3. it's really challenging, especially in HC, i took top10 spots in HC ladder in some seasons and it's challenging AF. you fish for good GR, but when it procs, it takes a lot of effort to do it properly and not screw it up.

I have to say that this is so very true, especially as a HC player in D3 (speaking from experience btw)
Last edited by AShugars on Oct 1, 2021, 7:44:22 PM
PauseChamp (intensifies)
Hyped to test the new league, hope it goes with a nice patch.

Expedition mechanic is ok, logbook are great, expe patch did not bring more fun.

At least there will be half the maps to run to get the atlas running.

Bring us a good league system, and a good patch too!

And thank you for giving us the full schedule, not just the announcement of the announcement!
"
Bolaway wrote:
"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
It's nice to see people don't understand a thing about Chris's 3 podcasts.

Explain for us, please. Let's see what the majority of players didn't get.

Indeed, sir. I remember being annoyed that the post announcing the timeline makes reference to said podcasts... but apparently did not make the effort to summarize what was brought up in same for convenient reference. Bad form, that.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info