Community Designed Microtransaction - Design Suggestions

How about a rainbow that shoots out of your butt.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I am wondering if people who voted for it had any ideas or just hoped you would come up with something. For the future, I'd suggest explaining next steps when you make a community designed event.

+1 to this
wow!
I would love Wings in the form of Souls trying to escape your back.

They should be translucent and not really shaped as being out but having a film of texture as behind some thin cloth not getting out. One can see rough faces with open mouths and bony fingers but not really make out what they look like.

Colour should be either grey, black, dark greyish or a foggy white.

They should also retract in intervals back into the body of the character as if no wings are attached and then trying to burst out again.

They will try to escape in different angles from each other and they each manage to get a different distance from the back.

Sadly I cant draw it for you and I did not find an image that is close enough to my imagination.
Stone wings which crush into pieces after spreads.
Last edited by Mold4000 on Oct 1, 2021, 6:17:10 AM
crow wings concept is nice , can use axes , swords , daggers , etc
Demon-style wings with chains hooked and hanging inside them. Be'lakor from the Warhammer universe is the inspiration here.

I would pay good money for wings like his.

Hi.
First of all ... I'm not a designer.
This is the idea for spider wings.
The small spiders running on a web of wings could serve as animations.
Also twitching of the legs as the last reaction after death :)
Pieces of banners could also be added as bandages for connecting the legs.

Ty and gl ;)
Last edited by oupis on Oct 1, 2021, 11:07:33 AM
Celestial Cat Wings
Maybe you'll fix how wings float far away from the character instead? Dragon Hunter wings for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info