[3.17 WIP] Babezerker - Dual Strike Brutus' Lead Sprinklers

"
Trespeon wrote:
Im super interested in this build but I wonder if it can be improved upon.

Say using Crown of Eyes and Iron Will to allow the physical bonus to apply to all of our elemental damage?

Also, instead of going Scion, possibly going inquisitor outright.

Do you have any gameplay footage of this in action?

I am glad to hear you are interested in it. I had a lot of fun putting it together.

I think the build is viable as an inquisitor, but you will have to modify the tree to get a rage cluster jewel, with a sword or axe offhand with the damage/10 strength mod, or rage support if you want to use the berserk mechanic. Berserk provides a significant burst damage potential against bosses.

I like the idea of combining crown with iron will. The helmet I used for the build gives accuracy equal to strength. Giving up that helmet means you'll have to find accuracy elsewhere, either repathing on the tree or through equipment.

-E
Last edited by ekysor on Jan 5, 2022, 11:25:02 AM
Im leveling this build do you think i can add anger in this?
"
Im leveling this build do you think i can add anger in this?

You absolutely can. In my first iteration of the build I used anger instead of haste. I chose Haste because it felt a bit smoother to play and I had a watcher's eye that gave a little defense boost.

You'll be fine with Anger.
Thought it might be useful to post here, I did a really janky version of this build (I was in the middle of transitioning from Spectral Helix, so my tree is all over the place)

Day 3:
- Killed Maven
- Killed Black Star
- Killed Infinite Hunger
- Killed Eater of Worlds
- Killed Searing Exarch

All deathless and on a 5 link LOL - you can see my character here on poe ninja:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/sp0dey/_daddyslick?time-machine=day-3&i=23&search=time-machine%3Dday-3%26class%3DAscendant
Would love to try this build, but I've never played a scion before. Sorry if this is a ridiculously noob question. The Scion has 6 starting points to go from, but in the POB it doesn't show any passive skills in those points? Why is that?

Seems like it's still working for 3.17?

Thanks
"
Would love to try this build, but I've never played a scion before. Sorry if this is a ridiculously noob question. The Scion has 6 starting points to go from, but in the POB it doesn't show any passive skills in those points? Why is that?

Seems like it's still working for 3.17?

Thanks

Hey,

When you choose your ascendancies the Scion can actually start pathing from one of the starting points of the ascendancy she chooses. In this build I chose to start from the berserker starting point. To do so, I had to use a handful of orbs of regret to re-path once I got the berserker starting node from the ascendancy.

Hit me up with a PM if you have any specific questions about that.

-E
Question, since Brutus lead is Sceptre how does Might and Influence work with it? How is it even possible to get brutus lead sceptre as a mace base?

Edit
Ah so that jewel works with sceptres even tho it says no and PoB says it doesn't work. Maybe that's why they have been edited to be a mace so PoB calculates DMG correctly...
Last edited by ShallowInk on May 19, 2022, 7:04:22 AM
Hello does added fire dmg from dual wield brutus lead sprinklers stack even if other skill is used than dual strike ?
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Sorry I have never played scion before and looking at your POB, it looks like it starts from the marauder spot. Doesn't scion start in the middle?

Great looking build though looking forward to trying it out thanks! :)
Once you path to the end of the Berserker Ascendancy you allocate points from the Marauder starting location. It will require some orbs of regret to undo the initial scion pathing. I will try and create a new PoB which shows how to transition from Scion starting location to Berserker starting location.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info